Nipple size

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ByePhilipe, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I don't care but for some reason i like the darker nipples then the blonde girl nipples. I dunno if this is true but with every girl i have been with the blondes don't have dark nipples while the brown haired girls do. 

This is actually a valid point. What guy would care, in the heat of the moment? Big nipple, small nipple, shaved pussy, hairy pussy, big pussy or small pussy. No horny guy gives a fuck. 

3. True. When i'm ready to fuck i could care less about this crap lol. Hairy pussy? no problem. Big tits, small tits? I couldn't really give a fuck i just want to bust a nut lol. 

4. to tell you the truth if a guy is horny enough he will fuck a 400 pound chick if he hasn't gotten laid in a while haha. 

Yeah but I wouldn't though...  :confused_2:  I really don't like fat chicks.

Hey man if you haven't gotten laid in 10 months and that's the only thing available i bet you would hit it, don't lie. 

It's like saying i don't like pizza so i wouldn't eat it but if you were hungry enough you would. 

7. Dark nipples turn me on. But small, tiny nipples don't.

I been with girls with all nipple sizes and it really doesn't matter. They still going to get kissed on, sucked on and play with

Little minded, asshole guys who think they know it all are only stupid enough to turn a girl down just because of the size of her nipples
    You shouldn't have to worry about anything. You seem cool and like a nice person and im sure by the time you and the guy went that far, he ain't going to care what yours look like......

8. NIPPLEZZZZZZZ

PM me pics of your nips and I'll show you mine trainy. We can compare. 3 pics, 1 soft, 2 aroused and 3 fucking freezing nips. Fucking freezing nips are my fave.

9. I really wish I could participate with this lol! My nipples are not that impressive.

10. Mine are too hairy to be photographed. 

I'm in. You first. 

12. You're not trainy. My nipples are also super hairy but we're talking size not ruffage here.

13. Just send me pictures of your nipples so I can see the size. Okay I'm professional you can trust me :)

14. I had no idea, it was just on my home page for some reason and i didnt notice the date hhaha

15. this

16. how can a nipple look like a smudge?! LOL

XxonelovexX