Nintendo Switch!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by QuelSerrar, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Anyone else on here who is really excited about the Nintendo Switch coming early next year?
    I think I'm one of the few who really loved the Wii U, and now it unfortunately looks like it's dead.
    But hopefully the Switch will be more successful, looks promising so far!

• Like Like x 1
  2. All about the new xbox next yearc

Autoflower420

3. How bout them Cubs ?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Switch looks good honestly, haven't been excited about Nintendo in a while.

A lot could still go wrong so I'm staying quiet until launch.

Haggard

• Like Like x 2
  5. Loved the Wii , not the U. Its screen-controller gimmick was a turn off for me.
    I miss console gaming, skipped the whole current gen.

Nintendo's got the Marios, karts, party's, donkeykongs , Zelda's that I played when I was young :) I look forward to it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I agree, the switch looks awesome and really innovative, but I think that could end up being its downfall. My biggest worry with the console is the battery life, You need to get a battery in that screen that makes for at least 4 hours of gameplay possible for the portable aspect to be worth it, and with the size of that screen I am unsure they will be able to last that long. If they figure it out though, the Switch could be something really awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm sold already. I'm gonna pre order the console with zelda and a pro controller 4 sure (my first nintendo console since the n64... well I have an old ds as well). Love the concept, I've looked into it a lot and this thing really has amazing potential. Fucking cheeky mario kart on the airplane with my buddies when we travel? hell yes. 2 controllers everywhere you go. can use other controllers on the go as well. the fucking 2 of the systems syncing up to play together?? ohhhh the possibilities

[​IMG]

8. Zelda was the best back then!

J

• Like Like x 1
  9. Happy to see that some people are sharing my enthusiasm!

Can not wait to play the new Zelda, and also the new Mario looks promising!
    And hopefully we will get some remasters of the best games on Wii U, like Mario Kart 8.
    Also, I really hope there is a Pikmin game, besides the 3ds spinoff.
    Really looking forward to get some more details about the Switch in January!

• Like Like x 1
  10. While the old skool Nintendo games are timeless, it'd be nice to see some new titles similar but totally different...

Hell if they could do it back then...

J

11. I'm hyped about the system. Imma buy the Switch and a 42" 4K TV for my room. I'm graduating HS next month, so I plan on waking and baking, then playing some Switch come springtime.

12. Been thinking about getting a switch lately. I’ve been going thru health issues and have spent the last 3 months in and out the hospital (mainly in) and a switch with that Zelda game really would’ve had the time passing nicely.

I saw a rumored new version possibly releasing later this year that’s thinner, sleeker. Kind of wanted to wait on news regarding that before I made a decision.

What do you switch owners think? Is it worth the money? Good amount of games? How’s the interface excluding games, IE is there an App Store for things like Facebook/Internet Explorer/YouTube, etc?

13. Rumor says Nintendo is making 2 new switches. No eta.
    I like my switch. Play it more than my PS4, less than my PC. I have large hands, so the joycons suck for extended sessions.
    Probably my biggest issue with switch, is the comparative pricing between other systems. Switch is basically always the highest $ per game. Especially with remasters and re-releases

14. Personally, mine is currently collecting dust along with my PC, VR, etc. I primarily blame my laziness for that tho.

15. My 10 year old is excited

16. I'm in that same boat, waiting on the new version. Rumor has it there is a mini and a pro model coming out.
    Prayers on a speedy recovery for you!

• Like Like x 1