Nintendo 64 anyone?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by grassboy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I was chatting with a friend yesterday about how great the N64 was and what great games it had. Going to buy one on ebay so i can play it whilst smoking a bowl. What where you favorite games? Perfect Dark??

2. I love my N64, always reminds me of 6th form (that's senior year of high school to you Americans) when all we did was skip lessons to beat each other up on Super Smash Bros. Goldeneye and Mario Kart were good too :)

3. Golden eye and Zelda:D hell yea that was my child hood.

4. Mario Kart, my one true love.

5. #6 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    007 Goldeneye and MarioKart 64! :D
    I just play them on my computer with Project64 and I use Muppen64 for online sessions.

6. Mario 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Super Smash Bros., Both Zelda games (they were the shit), Diddy Kong Racing, Harvest Moon 64...

I seriously LOVED this sytem. It was so awesome spending hours and hours playing some of the best games that have ever come out. How sick was it to run around as mario and link in a 3D world. FUCKING AMAZING

7. Super smash bros.

Still playing that game every week, stoned, with friends xD

8. mario kart is and will always be the shit!! :smoking:

9. #10 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    If you guys already traded in your Nintendo 64 at the video game store, play on your computer with Project64! :hello::D:hello::D:hello:

10. i never had an n64..i had a super nintendo til i was 18 and i went and bought a gamecube

11. Goldeneye, oh man I could play that game for days. The World is not Enough and Mario Kart were good too.

12. I loved the N64. I still play mine! I have an nearly perfect N64 collection that includes such greats as

LoZ: OoT, LoZ: MM, Goldeneye, Turok, SSB, Donkey Kong 64, Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, Banjo-Kazooie, Hey You Pikachu, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Tetrisphere, Mischief Makers, Bomberman 64, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, Rampage

I still need

Perfect Dark, Battle Tanx, Blast Corps, Body Harvest, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Kirby 64, Doom 64, Duke Nukem 64, F-Zero X, Pokemon Snap, Megaman 64, Paper Mario, Pilotwings 64, and Yoshi's Story.

13. conkers bad fur day hands down

14. Anyone play lylat wars??

15. I love the Nintendo 64 such an amazing system I still have mine of course ever since I was eight I have Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ( Which is always fun to play ), Donkey Kong 64. Super Mario 64, Bomberman 64, Banjo Kazooie all great games.
    :smoking:

16. Goldeneye ofcourse, Super Smash Bros, Army Men sarges heros, Pokeman Stadium was a good one there for awhile....

17. Mario Kart, Ocarina Of Time, Super Mario 64. Aww yeah.

18. okay let me say best system to play sober or not smash bros, mario party, and mario 64 if you play DK 64 its cool but i couldnt figure that one out to complex.

19. I bought all the old school systems for when I'm high! It's badass, but anyways, Goldeneye, Mario Kart(girl likes to play), Super Smash Bros, and Zelda.