Ninja Warrior

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, May 22, 2008.

1. Sometimes I just love them silly Japanese...

From the heights of Mount Midoryiama to your cable-connected television, one of the greatest sources for EPIC FAIL--------s!, and success.

Resident "ninjas" vary from a 60 year old, skinny, bald, octopus fisherman, to the most skilled gas station attendant in all the Japanese Islands, Shingo Yamamoto.

Four stages stressing every possible physical aspect of all that is ninja, and elite.

Do you have what it takes to become Ninja Warrior?

- Discuss...

The new first stage is such a fucking killer...

2. asians entertain me :)

3. AHHAHAHAH.
    I remmeber not too long ago when i first started watching G4, i was smoking with my friend and i was mad high, and i questioned how stupid that shit was.
    I laugh my ass off tho when those wimpy retards get crushed by those haevy ass walls at the end!!!
    AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
    sooo fucking funny.

Yea i watch that a lot now tho.

4. Awesome show, I haven't watched TV in several months so I haven't seen the new stages or anything, I love that they keep changing them though.

I want to try running up the Warped wall to see if I could do it.

Katsumi Yamada make it yet?

5. Even better fails are on the new show The Unbeatable Banzuke. From stilts and pogo sticks to walking on their hand and riding mountain bikes. This show has crazy Asians falling and failing on all kinds of crazy obstacle courses.

Did I mention the cat shaped wheel barrels?

6. I love Ninja Warrior! Go Makoto Nagano! (the fisherman)

7. This show rules. There's nothing like a nice Ninja Warrior Marathon on a green day :smoke:

8. Don't believe so.

9. I fucking love this show. Used to watch it almost every day. And Shinjo Yamamoto is definitely my man.

10. It's Shingo o_O But yeah dude, he's my fucking favourite.

He'll get it some day... it's hard to believe him and Yamada havn't made it yet, with how good they are in general.

Btw, I want to try that obstacle where they ride down an incline on a sliding thingy and then launch off toward a landing pad... that'd be so fun.

11. Well Yamamoto almost did make it. He got all the way to the final stage and when he started in on it, his shoulder dislocated. I fucking jumped out of my chair and started screaming at my TV because of it. The man is awesome. It is so cool to see him rise in the ranks of the gas industry through the years. He first starts out as a gas jockey and now what is he? Like regional manager or some such.

12. I love this show. I always like the wonmens stage 1 because it's kinda pathetic. I know some girls that could some them up big time. Oh and MXC is a funny show. Kinda stupid but good smokin show.

13. Yeah, he's a cool dude. Can't really say why, but he's always been my favourite, along with the Shane/Kane brothers (don't remember their surname...)

I saw that when he dislocated his sholder, I was too high to really think of how close he was, but later on I was like "damn dude, that guy came so close, he deserves it so much," but then again, so does Yamada.

I enjoy watching Nagano a lot though, ever since the first episode of NW that I saw, where I saw him training on his boat, and then looked up other videos of him. Granted it's impressive that Yamada built himself a course, and literally has deticated his life to it, but it's possibly a bit more impressive that Nagano manages to do his job, which is like a 280-300 day-a-year-job, and still train. All I know is I saw him doing handstands on his ships crowsnest, and it was bad-ass.

As another note, I can identify with Shingo, 'cause I dislocated my sholder too, in freshman football, and know what a limiting and haunting injury it can be.

14. hahaha i LOVE ninja warrior! its on right now =P

15. Ninja warrior is the shit!! Especially when blazed........

Unbeatable banzuke is even more funny.... Ninja is more cool-factor while banzuke is more humor....