Ninja Gaiden II

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RavenousDank, Jun 2, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uS-IhxhW4T8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uS-IhxhW4T8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I loved the first one, great game play :D good
    i'm picking this one up tommorow:hello:

anybody else getting it?

2. It was either this or Conan and I chose Conan. My brother is picking it up though so maybe after he is done with it, I can borrow it from him. I loved the first one (even if it was hard as hell and took me about 2 hours to beat the first boss).

I hear the story line in this one makes even less sense than the first one though.

3. im gonna buy it just not tomorrow i dont think

4. Damn!

Thats were it all started for me......

5. I thought you were talking about the original for Nintendo try passing that one high.
    The new one looks good too.

6. they didn't have it anywhere today..I'll check tommorow:smoking:

7. Already on Chapter 4 on the Path of the Warrior difficulty (equivalent to NG on Hard from what I've heard...).

WARNING: This game will make you swear and throw your controller against the wall, but just hang in there and stick with it, the benefits are worth it.

8. Omgomgomgomgomg. I loved the first one. Played it through on normal, hard, and was about 3/4 of the way through hardest when my xbox DIED. I don't own an xbox 360 but I might actually buy this for my buddies' if he doesn't bother I want it so bad!

9. yeah, the first one (xbox that is) made me do that.. great gameplay though. I think the last thing i remember doing on that game was getting all the gold scarabs on the highest difficulty

10. ^^Too bad collecting what they call "crystal skulls" don't do shit in this game. Its all about hardcore ninja skills in this game. Your reflexes have to be top notch or your will DIE.

11. Rented it from gamefly when it came out I liked it more than the first one, its a kik ass game.