Ninja cop, suspended from school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedGlory, Sep 16, 2010.

1. So the other day im smoking up with a crowd of about 7 kids. We're smoking in a tunnel just off school grounds. So the pipes going around, and it's just about to be passed to me, when from nowhere this cop is suddenly behind us. My friend Sam turns and looks, groans when he sees this cop, and hands the pipe over without a word.

Now I look at this cop, and he's on a fucking bike, no wonder he was so silent. So i say, "nice police cruiser officer, real sweet ride you got there". So he's all like "you're getting searched first smartass, up against the wall". I had no pockets so it was a short search. He searches everybody else, finding no weed, since sam had his joints in a cigarette pack that he threw in the corner.

He takes us all back to the school and the principle suspends everybody. SO i had no weed on me at all and was completely sober, my only crime was being around a bunch of people who were smoking. And it's my last fucking semester too, i'm trying to get into university and this shit isn't helping.

2. haha wow that sucks... if you werent a smart ass and didnt say anything you might not have been suspened tho

3. Police give what they get. In this case it was asshole-ishness.

4. ^^^It was more like the reverse

5. That sucks big time dude. Exactly why when I smoked at school it would always be in a big woody place. We'd be on the lookout the whole time, and if we heard someone coming or saw cops we'd book it back to school grounds.
    Of course, not every person goes to a school with a perfect smoking spot.. :p Just sayin though. Maybe find a better spot? Or.. don't smoke in school! lol.

6. He was simply doing his job, at least you didn't get arrested though.

7. Your version of the story has you speaking to the LEO first?

8. I knew i was gonna get fucked, even though i didn't have anything on me, so yeah I quipped about his bike, sue me.

9. #9 BlazedGlory, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    he couldn't arrest me, i had done nothing wrong yet, unless being near people smoking weed is illegal. The whole reason he got me suspended instead of arresting me is because he had no right to arrest me.

10. ^^^^^^

11. #11 DutchMastaKila, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    y didnt you guys just run, he cant get you all

12. OP was probably the slowest out of the group. :laughing:

13. If you had the bowl in your hand and there was weed in it you could have gotten possession and paraphernalia. I'd consider myself lucky I didn't get to get into that rotation.

14. hahahahahah dude you burned that pig. good job +rep

15. damn i didnt see the comma and thought the ninja was suspended

16. Guilty by association.

17. nah see i woulda tried to run but he snuck up on us and we were in this tiny little space with 7 of us and i didn't wanna start running and open that can of worms.

18. ya you didnt know you can get fucked over for being with people smoking, lol i always try and sound stoned when im sober to officers, "whats officer wrong?"

19. lol you mix up words when your high? don't think i've ever been that stoned

20. ahaha no i dont either, just like when you pretend, idk what im trying to say im so high