Nine Companies Tied To Prism, Obama Will Be Smacked With Class-Action Lawsuit Wednesday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Earth Ling, Jun 13, 2013.

1. It saddens me that some people actually think like this.

2. As am I. Symbolic as it may be, I am proud to be helping to sue the bastards.

3. Do you honestly think there would be a differance? The only thing I think that would change is less pepople would take him seriously and the Feds would lose a lot of influence and could no longer pull the race card. I think more ppl dislike Joe then they do Berry.

Obama's influence is already low, and declining. Biden couldn't unite anyone, and he certainly wouldn't have the people to help him against congress.

5. Exactly.

6. Are you defending the traitor?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Has anyone heard more on the lawsuit?  I'd love to read it if anyone can point me in the right direction.

8. Yes. The other option, Biden, is bad and Romney would have been worse.

The US can waste away until 2016, and pray we get a good president. Or we can support the one we have to overpower congress.

9. Yes. The other option, Biden, is bad and Romney would have been worse.

The US can waste away until 2016, and pray we get a good president. Or we can support the one we have to overpower congress.

10. Yes. The other option, Biden, is bad and Romney would have been worse.

11. There are other options.