Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

niiiiice!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Aug 26, 2009.

1. really high. had to tell you guys three things of coolness. in no particular order of coolness;
    1.:hello: just got hired at a local head shop! :hello: now i work two jobs and can get my apartment!

2. got so high after work today that i finally realized that the cover of dr. dre's "the chronic" is modeled after the zig-zags wrapper. i think dre should have been smoking a joint but whatev, still a genius move that i cant believe i just now noticed. never would have noticed sober...

3. my friend told me today about a guy he knows who collects seeds and whenever he gets the time he just drives around my town throwing the seeds onto medians and disk golf courses and parks and he doesn't even come back for harvest or anything (duh) but... i almost cried when i heard about this noble quest. think i will write a ballad in his honor. no homo right quick.

love yall
    peace.

2. Grats on the job, man. And woah, I didn't notice the Dr. Dre thing, either...:eek:

3. 1. congrats man, thats a double boost

2. hell yeah i had found out about that a couple months ago too, dope

3. it is a noble cause indeed, one that should be done by every one of us.

4. Other than a legal Professional Drug Dealer, I couldn't imagine a funner job.