Nightmare On Elm Street!

Discussion in 'General' started by Talon, Jun 5, 2006.

1. next chance you guys get, toke up, and i mean get HIGH. and pop one of the movies out of the nightmare on elm street series. it feels unreal. has anyone watched those movies stoned? how hard did it make you trip out? it confused the hell out of me a lot because i didnt know what was going on half the time and the visual effects were old school but still creepy as fuck.

2. Haha damn man those are such cool movies. I used to watch them all the time...never high though. Ill have to try it out though next time I get really stoned.

3. dude, i know what you mean. I used to be straight-up addicted to the friday the thirteenth movies....i'd get ripped and watch 'em, and jason was such a fucking beast. I'd always bust out laughing when he'd kill someone that just fucked/drank/smoked. those movies were tight. people would just go out camping, get messed up, and be horribly murdered. funny shit

4. i used to watch it all the time when i was younger. man freddy scared the shit out of me.some trippy shit.i dont know about watching it stoned thatwould probably trip me out real hard.

5. umhhh
    Never watched those series
    BUT! go where u rent ur movies at, ask for the most gore sick bloodfest movie they got
    And toke up, trust me on this one, ull be scare as fuck and wanting to throw up
    Done it a couple times, but didnt threw up, my friend did! ahahahah
    have fun :]

6. I highly recommend Dead Alive. Gory, but also funny as hell.

7. i love nightmare on elm street... the whole series, even though they got really bad...

the best thing is, with the box set, you get 3d glasses...

good times...