Nightmare of Murder

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Angry Troll, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I had the worse nightmare of my life last night so I thought I'd share. Well, to begin, it's similar to the recent school shooting. I was at work, when I was informed that there was a shooting. So, I went home to check it everyone I know is okay. Time goes on. No one answers a phone and no family comes home. The news hits tv. The news hits Facebook. And I am shattered by what I see. Most of my closest friends including my entire family, murderer cold blood.

Keep in mind I thought this was real life. Know what I did? Broke down like never before. I hysterically cried. It was the most pain I've ever felt before. I felt so much sorrow I wanted to die. Then, anger hit me. I started screaming and punching everything tangible. It was so real... The pain. The agony.

My girlfriend woke me up, tears blasting down my face. I was the happiest boy to ever be alive, awake from this nightmare. I gave her the biggest hug and told her I love her like a thousand times haha.

Now... This makes me realize what it feels like to lose everything. I've experienced what those families feel. I am so sorry this had to happen to them. Some people in this world are so fucked in the head.

Thanks for reading though. Feel free to comment or share other dreams. Have a good day blades! Be thankful for what you have, you never know when it could be wiped away in the blink of an eye.