Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nightmare Kush (HQ)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ShockeD, May 5, 2011.

1. /drool

Normally I don't toke in the am, but after seeing that I got hungry for some herb.

2. only funny because the original poster got banned.

3. How does it smoke?

4. thats as good as it gets. even looks better than my white OG.

5. every time i see this pic... i nut. that sounds potheadish...but damn this stuff is second to none

6. Looks pretty nice. I had some purple trainwreck and it was pretty frosty like this. Pretty much the best Iv ever had.

7. looks like some of the chemdawg 4 i ahve right now just my chem is darker

8. the hairs and bud formation look like uncompressed kings kush with mostly white loui og trichs & that really light/white to dark green camo look loui gets.

fiya

9. looks kinda schwaggy to me :cool:

10. more info on this strains pls

11. "Damn!! what's all that white shit?!" <-------- response from someone who has been out of the weed game for 15 years

12. looks more like a wet dream then a nightmare.

13. i still have the original thread these pics came from bookmarked. it was the longest thread i've definitely ever seen in the stash jar.

14. Yeah. Wonder why he was banned :confused_2:

15. Is it weird to have an erection?