night vision goggles!

Discussion in 'General' started by bigraider16, Aug 12, 2009.

1. come complete with the Call of Duty: MW 2 prestige edition. only problem is they are 150 bucks and my gf thinks im crazy for thinking about getting it... do you guys think it's worth it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSS12iY1X0]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Unboxing (Official)[/ame]

2. old news....

you can buy shitty night vision googles for much less than what they are changing, ill bet money they suck and break real quick

3. #4 edibles, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    yeah me and my friend were talking about this, they work too. i would wear them while smoking a gas mask bong to

A. Protect my eyes from the smoke
    B. Trip the fuck out.

EDIT: nvm they're too big lol

4. so that little head to display the NVG's comes with the package?

5. uh, how would you get the gas mask on over the goggles?

6. yeah i edited my post lol

7. probalby not a gas mask maybe a grocery bag though :)

8. ummm yea 150 dollars for night vision goggles is like paying 20 bucks for a PS3, the quality will be very low

9. Actually I heard the goggles were decent. I might buy this package im still not sure.

10. It's better to look at everything you get in the package. They're not $150 night vision goggles, they're goggles included with a $60 game and a bunch of other goodies :)

11. Never buying another limited edition again. The only reason I would ever get one would be to get the nice case. But even then I wouldn't really want to.

12. hmm if i get it I'll def rock the night vision while playing COD in the dark and with the head bust between my legs so it looks like he's eating me out talk about making the most out of 150 bucks yes?:hello: but Im not going to get too hyped about limited editions let me just say fable 2......come on you guys recall what happened to that limited edition