Night time temps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cryptidhunter234, Apr 19, 2019.

1. #1 Cryptidhunter234, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    I have a question about night time temps and seedlings.
    I am going to set about 12 plants out in the mountains, from seed, around the last of may. it's a hour and half drive, to get to the location but it's close to 3,000 acres of public land. By the way, will only be going to check on them every couple weeks due to the distance I have to drive. I checked the extended monthly forcast, the months of may and June will be from 70 to 80 degrees of a day, but the nighttime temps will be around 49- 50 degrees.
    Will I be ok, or am I totally f--- for the whole year, it is bag seed, I ordered some feminized black jack JH
    About 3 weeks ago but so far no seeds in the mail.
    Absolutely no way in hell will I transport seedlings with the ridiculous amount of law enforcement all over the place.
    I have good spots, well hid
    And out of the way..
    Will the night time temps screw me up?

2. I dont know man but that just sounds really inconvient all the way around why do all that just for some harsh rag weed? If youre going to doit doit right

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. #3 Cryptidhunter234, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    What do you mean do it right?
    How the hell else is it gonna be done?..MY LANDLORD ALREADY SAID WHEN I SIGNED THE LEASE, IF WE SO MUCH AS EVEN SUSPECT ANY POT IS BEING GROWN ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY OR IN THIS HOUSE, NOT ONLY WILL WE TERMINATE YOUR LEASE, BUT WE WILL INVOLVE LAW ENFORCEMENT!
    SO NOW, WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT DOING IT RIGHT?
    NOT TOO MENTION THEY HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO INSPECT EVERY INCH OF THIER PROPERTY, AND THEY WILL...ITS INCLUDED IN THE LEASE AGREEMENT..

4. And your response was really less than helpful, actually stupid, to be honest

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Possibly, when folks stop giving stupid answers, dillweed

6. Sounds a bit to cold but its just bag seed what do you have to lose. I would say no if your paying a couple hundo on the genetics. Stay blazed !

7. Ok well find a separate cheap spot to rent out that is 420 friendly how hard was that to figure out? There are options besides growing in some weird mountains in the middle of no where that probably takes what im assuming is probably hours of drive time to go back and forth but wish ya all the best happy growing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Will the night time temps screw me up?
    You'll be fine. I've had them get a light frost before with no ill affect.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you puffnstuff for your answer..your boy chefboyrdee is either stupid and don't realize it, or he has smoked too much and royally fucked his brain up..he is not a bright person..smdh

10. That's not bad for night time temps. Your real problem will be water, bugs, and animals that like to eat the leaves off, if you only show up every couple weeks. You might want to consider looking for something a bit more convenient to access.

11. I'd love to but...there is nothing, no parks here, no nothing...everything around is privatly owned and everyone runs cameras..plants will be caged...and if ya want em have fun with a half acre briar thicket and stinging nettles

12. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Hope it works out well for you.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thank you ronhip