Night time Temp

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by t33to, May 27, 2009.

1. I'm in week 7 of flowering on a 10 week finishing plant, and I've heard that lowering the temperature during the last few weeks can be beneficial. I currently have my night time temp set to 73F, just curious if I should go any lower and how low should I go and for how long.

2. this just makes some strains turn Purple on the stems and or leaves. purple on the stem is some sort of defense mechanism to the plant.......If your box get down to 10 to 15oC for..i'd say 4-6 hrs of night it should do the trick...

3. YOU WANT TO TRY AND COPY MOTHER NATURE BEST AS POSSIBLE AND A LOWER NIGHT TIME TEMP IS ESSENTIAL U WILL SEE INHANCED COLOR AS WELL AS SMELL AND OIL PRODUCTION THE LOWER THE TEMP THE BETTER BUT DONT GO LOWER THEN 60 f 68 WILL DOIT FOR YOU

4. your caps lock is on....it's too late for all the yelling.....sshhhhh........!!!

i'm baked like a cake....j/j.

5. Excellent post. Just what I wanted to hear. Should I do that every night until they finish? Or just once?

6. everynight 4 sure

7. for the last week or more.....

just a side note. if you want you plant(s) to produce more thc/resin glands, keep the light off completely for the last 24- 72hrs before you harvest.. This further tricks the plant that fall is coming soon and in turn they produce more thc/resin glands...

8. Thanks Ill give that all a try.