Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Night time or day time smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SourSidd, May 27, 2015.

1. I used to smoke alot during the day and night back when I was younger but now since I work at go to school full time I usually like smoking at night better. Looking at the stars while stoned, smoking and chilling with your homies. Day time I don't really like to smoke that much since it kind of slows me down and I get migraines if I don't consistently smoke throughout the day. What do my fellow tokers prefer? Night time or day time smoking? Or both? 

2. I've decided to take a break for a while but when I used to it was always after work , around 4PM. On my days off the first thing I'd do is rip a grav and chill out and watch movies / tv shows all day , eat , sleep for a bit , wake up and actually do shit lol. 

3. im a bowl in the morning, bowl for lunch and then all night type of guy.  

4. If it's my day off, I LOVE to wake-n-bake with a nice cup of coffee and joint, then top up every few hours with a bowl hit. Otherwise, after I get off work, I smoke a joint then later, either another joint or just a bowl. 

5. Couldn't have said it any better.

6. Usually I like to smoke during the day so I can go outside and enjoy nature as it was intended to be enjoyed It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll smoke at night before bed, other times I'll bake before a cookout, or I'll do a wake n bake.

7. I only smoke during odd and even numbered hours of the day

8. I do both depending on what I have going on. However, I prefer night time smoking. 

9. In my opinion there's no matching a fat blunt after a long day working and just chilling outside with nothing on my mind

10. most at night cuz i love walking in the street when everybody are asleep, looking at the moon and stars ahhh great fucking time. plus, its soooo calm and peaceful

11. I really only like smoking at night. If I smoke in the day I just feel lazy and unproductive.

12. When I had/have a job it fits in the day around hours when I'm not overloaded.
    Unemployed : around the clock

13. Harder for me to feel stoned at night

14. All day whenever I can

15. Normally night time, I actually prefer to be upset about something because smoking makes everything so much better. However I haven't had a wake and bake sesh in months so I'm doing one on Saturday. :D

16. Smoking at 4:20 in the morning has its benefits. early toker, traffic smoker.

Fastlane? I think so.

17. Night easily

18. Most definitely night! Chilling smoking with your friends,having nothing to do the next day but blazing, is the best feeling in the world! Smoking during the day is fun too, but i prefer indica so I feel night is better.

19. Random times of the day, I switch it up to experience how each setting affects my high.

20. I used to prefer night time smoking, but more recently I've begun to prefer day time. If I smoke at night all I do is watch tv or play video games. When I smoke during the day I actually am more productive.