Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Night time edibles and morning tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by noremac, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I decided to post my most recent experience and recipe with edibles.  First of I don't like edibles as much as smoking.  I am more into the head high.  A friend of mine and his buddies wanted some so I made a batch of cookies for them.  Even though I am not into the high I enjoy cooking with cannabutter. It is my favorite taste in the world.

For the cookies I got a box of snickerdoodle mix at the store, then decarbed it for 15 minutes at 200 F.   Then I put the ground up bud in a jar of melted butter and but that in a pot of boiling water. I didn't strain the butter becauseI like the super potent weedy taste.  Then I made the cookies.  I baked them longer at a 325 instead of 375 since thc starts boil at 392.  The snicker-doodles tasted awesome.  My friend and his buddies were supper baked off of only half a cookie.  It was fun hanging out with people who don't consume THC often, they are much more funny then seasoned stoners.  I ate a cookie and a half and felt pretty good.  

I just woke up and ate another cookie.  I have the jar the weed butter was in and there is a lot of residue butter.  I decided to make a "tea" with it.  It's not a real tea per say but I think it will work.  First I put butter and a little weed I had put a side to smoke later in a cup and melted it in a microwave (I was tired:p), then I poured it into the jar.  I poured milk into the jar and heated it in a the same double boiler.  Now I am going to add chocolate syrup and foam it in my espresso machine.  Will it be good?  I have no idea.

2. I decided not to make the hot chocolate weed milk.  Instead I made a weed latte.  It taste like you would expect.  Strong coffee with a taste of weed.  It is pretty good I think. I am pretty stoned now.