Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Night sweats with tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thundergoose, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ive smoked about 1-2 times a day for the last 2 years and during that time only once did i stop smoking for more a day.

I am now taking a voluntary leave from smoking pot due to financial reasons and tolerance levels (also i want to know what its like to not be stoned all the time).

unfortunatly, even after only 1 day of not smoking pot i get horrible horrible night sweats. ill wake up 2-3 times a night drenched in sweat but still clammy. i have been off weed for 3 nights and every night i have sweat.

does anyone else have this happen to them? what causes it? will it get better?

thanks!

2. Yeah that happened with me for a couple days. its gets better trust me

3. haha im on a forced tbreak right now (lack of money) and also am experiencing the night sweats. ive also noticed that i get up every night at about 3 am for no reason. although last night i got high off smoking stems, and slepts pretty well.

4. Yeah different from everyone, usually accompanied by lack of appetite etc. It goes away after a few days, just breaking the habit.

5. Yall be tossin n turnin, I be sleepn pretty no sweatin. :bongin:

6. night sweats suck, but theyll go away and you can get ready to experience some awesome and maybe lucid dreams.

7. had a lucid dream last night, because im on a tbreak. for some reason when i go to sleep high my dream recall sucks

8. woooord

9. looool

10. I didnt know that the lack of smoking attributed to more vivid dreams, but it must be true because last night i had the most realistic dream ive had ever, felt like i was there

11. [quote name='"Thundergoose"']ive smoked about 1-2 times a day for the last 2 years and during that time only once did i stop smoking for more a day.

I am now taking a voluntary leave from smoking pot due to financial reasons and tolerance levels (also i want to know what its like to not be stoned all the time).

unfortunatly, even after only 1 day of not smoking pot i get horrible horrible night sweats. ill wake up 2-3 times a night drenched in sweat but still clammy. i have been off weed for 3 nights and every night i have sweat.

does anyone else have this happen to them? what causes it? will it get better?

thanks![/quote]

Yeah man I wouldn't be too worried about the night sweats, it's just breaking the habit. Give it a few more days and you'll be back to normal

12. thats never happened to me. i think thats kinda weird.

13. yeah i have been on a break for 2 days so far and last night i had very realistic dreams as if i were really there and i woke up 3 different times sweating heavily followed by a few more realistic dreams and as mentioned in an earlier post above in another t-break i had took the first 2 days i had no appetite what soever and normally i eat alot or as much as any normal individual.

14. That's what I hate the most about taking a tolerance break.. Not being able to sleep and night sweats!

15. Dude I took a 1 day t-break and last night slept maybe 5 hours. Just toked a sativa and starting to get tired.

16. Fuckin' night sweats man, noticed it last night after waking up 3 times...

Ending my t-break tommorow, stoked for a good nights rest..

Hopefully no night sweats here, but I'm laying in bed.. Feelin' hot..

Night blades:wave:

Have a good nights rest for me tonight:D