night at the graveyard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jcabral3, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 jcabral3, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    So there's 4 or us in a car toking at about 1am, now I've seen creepy things before so graveyards give me the chills, So my buddy tells me this story about how when he was walking home one night through the graveyard he said he saw a man about 10 feet from him yelling to get out of here with a scar going down his face and a bald head . So about 10 minutes after he says this he decides to take a gas mask toke but wanted me to take a picture so he can put it on his instagram so I snag a picture and were all high as fuck just having a good time. I Decide to go look back at the picture and see if I should take another so the picture loads and in the mirror.... what looks like to be a bald mans face with a scar going down his face looking at us.. let's just say we hauled ass out of there

2. lol that's his ear in the mirror, you were just high as fuck XD
    At first I was like wtf? And then I realised it was his ear LOL

3. LOOOL ya I was too high

4. That would have scared the hell out of me too hahaha

5. I hate when ears look like bald people

6. wheres the pic

7. Haha i love chillin in a graveyard getting high as fuck some thing crazy always goes down. Ive got so many stories like that, i can picture myself doing the same shit and bookin it hard out.

8. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Haha i love chillin in a graveyard getting high as fuck some thing crazy always goes down. Ive got so many stories like that, i can picture myself doing the same shit and bookin it hard out.[/quote]

Mannn you have no idea we were out of there in like half a min lol

9. Haha that reminds me of this one time me and some friends were hot boxing in the football field parking lot and there is this house in the same parking lot with a footpath down the otherside of the houses fence. And these kids walked by and headed down the path and threw rocks on this guys roof. So he comes out and comes up to the car wearing nothing but a bath towel and said what was that. We told em it was some kids that just walked down the path and he said alright and fucked off back in side. 2 minutes later he comes back out and my friend looks at him walking towards us like 25 meters away and he said real calmly 'hes got a gun'. We laughed and looked at the guy getting closer then we realised FUCK THAT GUYS GOT A GUN. My mate starts the car and fukin floors it out of there past the guy with a gun, getting his bluebird airborn over a speed bump. Cant say i ever smoked there ever again.

10. :eek: That wasn't a gun, he was masturbating....

11. [quote name='"666toker420"']lol that's his ear in the mirror, you were just high as fuck XD
    At first I was like wtf? And then I realised it was his ear LOL[/quote]

LOLLLL. It looks like a face till I stared at it.

12. lmao ear. one time me and my friend johnny were at a party, just a smaller one like 7 people playing pong. it was getting pretty beat there was only 2 bitches and one had a girlfriend so i told my friend after we got pretty drunk yo fuck this lets go to the grave yard and get scared. haha. so that's what we did, we arrive at the grave yard by foot, it was only like a few football fields away, it was really scary until we walked right in the middle of it.

we were both pretty wasted and high as hell and we whipped out our bud and pipe and started smoking. It was pretty cool being wasted and smoking in the middle of a graveyard at like 2 am. then i was just like wait isn't it the time you always see on ghost hunters and shit were ghosts are most active..

then it got real quiet for a second..

and then we just started screaming, loud. ran a little bit while screaming and then found a shed and just started kicking it for some reason. then just burst into laughter. i think we were possessed for a second or something.

13. Imagine hitting fat rips and turning around to see that with a quick glance. fuck that shit!

14. what's this have to do with a grave yard LOL

15. Haha not fuckin much

16. One time me a couple of my buds and some girls went to a cemetery and we saw a bright white dog like figure, bitches screamed and it was scary and when we turned back around it was gone. Kinda creepy.

17. One time I was stoned and i went on a cruise in my car again this was like at 1am tell me why I end up on the other side of town so I see some drive way and I drive in there. It took me like 5 minutes to actually realize I had driven into a cemetery. I was trippin out. So I thought I'd just drive out but I couldnt. And I started trippin even more. And worst of all I started seeing shadows that looked like people everywhere so I try haulings ass out of there and my car just stalls (stickshift). I was about to turn it back on when I realized I had been going in circles the whole time. So I got out of there as soon as possible. I almost shit myself that day and not only that there have been cases of wierdos hanging out there at night that go and scare the shit out of people who go there. And that cemetery is old and has a goth like style to it.