Nigel Farage points out the elephant in the room.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Are we going to let Soros buy up and influence much of the world's politics without even pointing it out?

He just put 18 billion dollars into his most influential foundation. That's just one of them. Black Lives Matter? Oh, that's him too.

George Soros has given $18 billion to his pro-democracy foundation
    "Investor and philanthropist George Soros has moved $18 billion to his foundation -- the majority of his estimated $24.6 billion fortune."

2. What do you want? Control over what people spend their money on?

This far right fixation with George Soros is ridiculous.

3. Ridiculous? You doubt his influence? Just because he has money he should be able to buy the political systems of the world? More controls over non-profits and NGO's would be a nice start.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's ridiculous because everyone including the US government buy/push their views all over the world.
    Look at the control the Israelis have over the US through AIPAC and other lobby groups.

Soros should be allowed do whatever he wants with his money as long as he stays between the ditches.

What your advocating is facisim.

5. U mean like Russia?

6. The Soros rabbit hole is so deep. This is an easy way to find him. You can literally look at any major news reported protest in the world. Look for the signs that are repeated and professionally made. Trace the ownership of the organization. It's Soros funded 9/10 times. You don't think that's a little creepy?

Black lives matter, media matters, Open Society institute, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect,... They only miss a few letters of the alphabet.
    Organizations Funded by George Soros and His Open Society Foundations - Discover the Networks

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Isn't Nigel a person of interest in the Trump Russia investigation? lol

8. It would be right up Putin's street alright controlling what opinion is allowed.

What are you advocating here? State control of what individuals can spend their money on?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I keep this clip around just in case -

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #12 Tbone Shuffle, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Great clip....

The point of it is? That people that work for media matters don't even like to disclose their funding? I love how the guy says that he answered his question when his answer is "Look up our form 990".

11. Actually allowing extreme forms of lobbying and backdoor funding of political movements is not necessarily a healthy component of government or society we should just choose to accept. There's a lot that goes on that is borderline bribery and extortion.

Not really sure how advocating against that practice has anything to do with fascism? That is a really popular word to throw around but I don't think in your case it has anything to do with the real definition.

When I said like Russia I was referring to buy/pushing their views. It's freedom for everyone else as you say. I suppose you think the AIPAC influence on US elections is a healthy thing too? It's pretty much like what everyone is accusing Russia of doing but Israel does it for real in the open.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Call real corruption a dog whistle. That's helping. I don't care if it's right or left. It's shady. I'm not from a red or blue team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Facisim is defined as follows:
    Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce

Individuals should be allowed to fund any political activism that they wish to.

How come you guys on the right never express any concern over the influence the likes of Saudi Arabia and Israel have over the US government?
    That's doing far more damage to the US and American people than anything George Soros has done.

I must admit to having a soft spot for George because of what he did to the British central bank.
    The Trade of the Century: When George Soros Broke the British Pound

14. Why are we having all these hearings over Russia if there's no problem with expressing your political influence? You can't have it both ways.

• Like Like x 1
  15. "You guys on the right" doesn't include me. I have just as much of a concern for Saudi and Israeli influence on US politics.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Like Soros's antifa?

• Like Like x 3
  17. And right here it's where the left brings out their stupid little dog whistle

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. "Russia Russia blah blah blah"
    oh my God derailing every thread you're uncomfortable with with this Trump Russia shit...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1