Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nicotine + THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soufsidetrappa, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Quit smoking tobacco many months ago,,, used to smoke blunts daily. I had some keef, found some left over 'baccy from my old days, and decided to mix it in a joint.. We'll I'm disappointed with the buzz and I feel like I could be higher. Was it the nicotine? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Damn, either poor quality kief or not much of it to begin with.

3. [quote name="VapeLifeAlex" post="19358138" timestamp="1389976038"]Damn, either poor quality kief or not much of it to begin with.[/quote]really wasn't enough haha. But idk I feel like the tobacco could've played a rolled. We'll thank y'all! It was only .4 keef with .6 baccy so I guess I did jump to conclusions , but ahhSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Nicotine makes my highs more intense for a shorter duration.
    When i just smoke bud, my highs last longer but are not as intense.
    I personally don't smoke cigarettes, but I won't mind a small mokie or e-cig hit once in awhile to increase my high for a little bit.

I'll smoke blunts all dey erry dey though.  :hello:

5. Love me some tar

6. I've never really felt any of that from that combo anyways. I used to get a head rush, but that was back when I smoked my first 5 cigs.Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. nah dude I usually smoke 3-5 cigarettes in a smoking session, if anything nicotine makes me feel higher.