nicotine gum

Discussion in 'General' started by nug slugger, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Would a non-smoker get a really good buzz from chewing nicotine gum? I suppose you could get addicted to it too, right?

2. Fuck the gum, I couldn't chew it long enough to get addicted to it. It makes your throat feel weird, I really don't like chewing it. Look into 'Commit' tablets at like CVS or something.

3. yeah, it can caue thrush, from th heartburn calls.

you geta slight buzz,but if u dont smoke they can make u sic

4. I don't see why you would want to chew nicotine gum if you were a non smoker. I am chewing those bad boys right now and they are nasty imo.

5. It popped into my mind because the southpark that was on tonight had Mr. Addler (the shop teacher) popping a bunch of nic gum.

I don't plan on trying it. lol

6. I was watchin House and this guy was poisoned from chewing to much nicotine gum and took 12 shits of diarrhea a day

7. That sounds like a fun show to watch...

"Oh wait, he's about to shit again! You don't fuckin' say! Turn it up!!"

hahaha

8. I imagine the same goes for nicotine patches and non smokers. What if a smoker had to board a long flight or sit thru a long class? Could you put on a bunch of patches and calm the craving?

9. Dude(or dudette) Stay away from the nicotine gum.i used it to quit smoking after 18 years and it worked for me.I was and still am impressed.But a common flaw is ppl who have never chewed a peice of nic gum before is they chew it like regular gum.they diont read directions.You can chew for a few seconds and tuck it away.If you dont you will get so fucking insanely sick that you will probably puke.(On an empty stomach this can be brutal)Nicotine kills, way worse than any herb.If the nicotine from one pack of cigarettes was injected into your system you would probably die very shortly afterward.:wave: