Nicknames for Soking Marijuana

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Shantyman, Aug 19, 2007.

1. I'm going to my auntie jane's after school u wanna come?

2. Me and friend use the word "walk" in place of the word smoke. We were smoking in a cornfield probably 25 miles away from police extistance, and my friends friend Gary keeps saying "Dude... we should like.. walk", and he'd point behind him to a pitch black wooded area. So now it's almost an inside joke. If I see my bud at school and he looks blazed, I just ask "where did you walk today?"

3. Back in highschool bud used to be 'documents.' As in "Yo, you bring the documents?" Like we were talking about something important.
    Now its just "burn?" Short and sweet:smoke:

4. who wants to get high?

5. the term around here is bacon. We say Do you have any bacon??

6. We call em trees sometimes...

a k a

"yo, you have any tree"?

7. yo I'm about to grab two slices of pizza (1/4)

8. We had a couple. one was to have the avatar save your city. because the bong was nicknamed Aang. From the last airbender. another one was to go have a moonraker battle because my friends vaporizer reminded us of that gun in james bond 007 goldeneye. because of this we started calling weed ammunition. and before all of those we used to say we were going to eat steak whenever we were talking about smoking so we could talk about it out loud in the cafeteria and in front of our R.A's.

9. Some new Dude at my house?...

Joe: Do you smoke budz?
    Ben: yes
    Joe: Come to my laundry and we'll have a Bucket.

Joe and Ben step into the laundry Room, and proceed to pull buckets.

Or in public....

Joe: Do you smoke?
    Ted: yes
    Joe: nah, i mean do you SMOKE.
    Ted: Ummm Sure.

Joe lights up a joint and pass's it to Ted

Or around my Stoner mates...

Joe: Anyone want to smoke some MARRA-JEWANA.
    Mates: YEAH! MARRA-JEWANA

Everyone chuckles and keeps lighting thier spoons.

10. Seeing Chipmunks... i live in the city and me any my friends went to the park and saw chipmunks which we don't see often...for some reason it was funny :p

11. #112 gatorfan92192, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    Were goin Jammin tonight.

Yo you wanna Jamm?

12. Bmode or beeeeeeeeeeeeeemode. most people think it means beastmode when said but little do they know its actually blazemode as we like to call it.

13. poke smot. not very original, but for some reason no one catches on.

14. catching clouds, "I'm gonna go catch a couple clouds":smoke:

15. when me and my friends go smoke i ask if they want to go "Take care of our cataracts" lol

When you smoke the herb it reveals you to yourself- Marley
    :smoke:
    Fucked up as a football bat - dopeboytt :bongin:

16. for my best friend and I its more of an eye contact thing but mostly we just say wanna hit up the (name of piece)? or wanna go melt face?

17. me and my mates always used to use burnt toast as our secret name for pot so we'd always say we're off to burn some toast when we were off to get high and say shit like i burnt my toast so badly the other night

sorry if its kinda lame but it was funny when we were high

oh and we called money for bud a convienent sum of money like as in hey guys i just so happen to have a somewhat convienent sum of money wana go burn some toast

18. if anyone has ever seen that old flash video "End of the World" my buddy and i also like to use:

"...bout that time eh?"

"..right-o"

then go smoke lol

19. Me and my friends always say "Hey wanna go mow a lawn?" or "Wanna hang out with Mary tonight?"