nickelodeon

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Apr 7, 2006.

1. it was the Secret world of alex mac, then they did the spinoff about the black alien kid who ended up bein on malcom in the middle a couple years ago.

2. Has anyone else noticed Annie Mack, Alex Mack's older science genius sister, on a few commercials recently? I know she's in one where she's sitting in a car...not sure what it's for tho.

Also, Clarissa season 1, and Pete & Pete seasons 1 and 2 are available on DVD. Still waiting for Hey Dude and Salute Your Shorts!! You'd think they'd have already released Hey Dude since Christine Taylor (character name Melody) was on the show. Christine Taylor is Ben Stiller's wife, and starred in that mid90s Brady Bunch movie as Marcia, and now has co-starred with Stiller in some of his movies (dodgeball, for one).

/Nick Nerd.

3. hAHA Clarissa Explains it All......good stuff FERG FACE

*ladder smacks the window,(cue guitar noise) HEY SAM, Hey clarissa....good times, good times

4. Haha Yeah, me and some friends had this same discussion the other day. All the old school shows kicked ass, and so did the 90's.

5. anyone else do nightly nick at night stoner parties?

sorta a take on are you afraid of the dark but instead of tales we brought weed smoking devices and food

6. haven't watched nick at nite in a while. last time i checked they showed the old ass sitcoms like green acres, and my 3 sons, and shit like that. what do they show now?

7. i dunno, personally as a kid i wasnt a fan of nickelodeon, I watched maybe an hour of that every 3 weeks. I was a cartoon network fan myself. However, i do agree that it has gone down hill!

~Perfekt

8. donno

but back then it was comedy to smoke a bunch of weed in new ways at least once a week to nick at night followed by some camping with a radio tuned into creepy ass radio plays

like you'd see mr. fuckin' ed and just start stonedly trying to copy him then follow it up with chilled out outdoor fun

weed + comedy + more weed + dark woods = a bit of grabass campfire fun :D

9. Seriously...I used to get Kenan and Kel, All That (the old one), Rocko's Modern Life...now I tune in and I get "Zoey 101." Kids' channels dont need to conform to teenage demographics :(

10. Oh man... I want my childhood back. I cant believe its gone. It lasted so long and left so fast. I was talking to my beft friend by a fire tonight.. we remembered teh days when we'd sleep over each others house and wake up in teh middle of teh night to make frozen pizza, and the days we'd take bike rides from when we got up until we went to bed. Times when it was amazing to stay up until midnight, when there was nothing to worry about.

The grass is always greener on the other side... And I bet in 10 years, well be envying this time. Enjoy it, you only get one.

Im sad its gone, yet I'm so glad to be alive.

11. The World of David The Gnome, now that was a sick show. the gnomes rode on a fox and fought with trolls and shit.

12. wow, that made me sit and think a while. + rep for connecting to me.

13. i know i probably shouldnt talk about cartoon network in a nickelodeon thread, but damn it i miss the show "Cow & Chicken." seriously, i thought it was the funniest shit how they had a red devil with a fat ass and pointed tail that he always used to rub on his face with. man i miss the old shows, the new shit on all of the cartoon channels has no substance, just garbage they put out to take up time slots.

14. well nickalodean pretty much sucks ass now adays, but they do have a OK show, fairly oddparents. Cartoon network is much better, they have ed edd and eddy, im not sure if they still play dexters lab but that was a good one.

15. you pretty much did say it all. +rep man, +rep