nickelodeon

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Apr 7, 2006.

1. ^^^ Are you talking about The Roundhouse?

2. im not sure, lemme google it.

edit: nah that aint it, i wasnt even aware of that show. dammit no one in my entire life has ever heard of what im talking about. fuck. i guess ill never know.

3. fucking me too

aside from a few girlish ones that I noted as a boy everything on that list I remember well

no goonies on that list tho...or that mario bros show with the wresling guy

now the best psychoactive use show on nick is on the jr. thing

that lazytown shit from iceland is a trip stoned

4. Maybe it was You Can't Do That On Television?

or Welcome Freshmen? (totally knew a guy on that show)

5. HOLY SHIT!!! delawhere, you are the fucking man. im fucking repping you for tellin mewhat no one ever has. is was you cant do that ontelevision. god man, that was the wierdest show ever!

edit: i remembered one no one said...the elephant show. i grew up with that. skinnamarinki dinki doo.

6. what about wild and crazy kids? any one remember that one. wild and crazy, wild and crazy kids.

7. ya absolutely...now all they play is this gay new shit thats fuckin stupid... of course i dont watch cartoons all the time...lol just sayin

8. OH. MY. GOD. I died when I saw this. I had completely forgotten about that show. So many memories. +rep to u.

Anyone remember a sitcom with black people, one character was nicknamed Goo?

9. YA!! that was My Brother and Me........omg i remember that show hahash

10. hehe...wo-man! but thank you!

also, my sister and i had an elephant show cassette tape that we played EVERY TIME we were in the car. played so much we wore it out and had to buy a new one. it's amazing my parents don't totally hate us!

anyone remember ll: Today's Special (doot dooo do doo, do doot do dooo, doot do dooo, doot do doooo dooooh) :ll It starred a mannequin in a department store that would come to life..and i'm pretty sure the dude had a fro. There were also puppets in it, too...the old guy security guard.

OH...and how can we forget David the Gnome (with every wish and dream and happy home, you will find the kingdom of, the gnomessss...damn good theme song!)

11. what was the show where if they said something they got slimed?

12. lol i think that was that game show one... Figure it out..lol kinda gay

any1 remember that old ass show with when that Mark guy would put his big head on a small body... lol it was called Weinerville i remember hahah

13. delawhere, im so sorry, i did the same thing to rummy.

hey no one said Cousin Skeeter, that shit was great.

14. How about What Would You Do? It was like a game show... people threw pies...

15. despised it man

16. That would be You Can't Do That on Television....and i think you had to say "i don't know" to get slimed.

I actually liked What Would You Do? I was thinking about it when i was at Universal the last weekend in march, how cool it would have been to be at a taping of that or Double Dare back when they taped live shows there. They actually have closed down the Nickelodeon Studio there because the only thing they were using it for was storage and Slime Time Live. ::tear:: the end of an era...

17. You know Donkey Lips from Salute Your Shorts raps now? He has a myspace page apparently.

18. :laughing: you got the link?

19. eureka's castle the nick version of sesame street but waaaaaay better if you ask me.
    the bat dude----the count
    the tall dragon----big bird
    those things that lived in the moat-----grover kinda
    then they had the cartoon about the shoes that were alive on it.

20. Aw, I loved the Nickolodean studiots thingy!

Remember Clarissa Exlains it All?! And the Weird world of Alex Mac, and omg Pete and Pete!!
    That show was fking crazy!! I loved it!!