nickelodeon

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Apr 7, 2006.

1. I'd +rep your ass, but I have to spread some first...:eek:
    You're the 1st person who remembers weinerville. I used to watch it all the time with all my little friends before school, but none of them remember it (pfft). It was great. I'm totally going to send Stick Stickly fan mail.
    But I agree...Nick used to be so gooofy!! I think it turned a lot of the viewers into stoners. But now the shows are all tweeny and shit. Except for Fairly Odd Parents. It's the best nick show now.

2. ahhaha yeah there are a few cartoons i still watch, FOP is one of em

its weird thinking 90's is nostalgic.....doesnt seem that long ago.....cannot get enough of it though

3. Man i agree wit you guys, have u seen the shows they play now? omg their terrible! their completely brainless comedy, is it me or are kids geting stupidier or the makers are :p look at the shows back then, their still funny and good, the shows today get replaced faster than made! simply stupid and terrible! man this thread brought up good memorys. man i loved rocko! i still see it on at night

4. Isn't it weird how you can remember that exact jingle? It was the first thing I thought of too when I saw that pic.

5. we should all write to stick now and see what he's up to.

Probably selling crack to stick hookers............

6. I think it was PO box 9-3-6. At least that's the way i remember it!

Also, the dud e with the salute your shorts t-shirt....that's f'in awesome. My nextdoor neighbor totally looks like Zeek the Plumber!!!!

7. no way delaWHERE, its 963(cuz it RHYMES with stickly)......TRUST me :smoke:

8. LOL yeah i'm sure you're right....it's just funny the way the brain twists things with age!

9. LOL yall have me laughing soo hard.
    you all are some DIE HARD nick fans lol.

good ol' times~:smoking:

10. I just ordered the entire series of Are You Afraid of the Dark? on dvd, it's burned, but it's all 91 episodes.... oh man, it will kick my ass...

11. man i used to watch nickolodeon all the fucking time, kenan and kell, roccos modern life, doug man those shows were the shit

12. anyone remember that show "the tomorrow people"? it was british but on nick. i cant really remember what it was about though. totally forgot about weinerville too.

13. PLUS FUCKING REP TO YOU FOREMAN

i have been trying to remember the name of that show for a few years man haha i could never think of it, no one ever knew what i was talking about when i brought it up...you have no idea how much this puts my mind to ease man, thank you so much

14. could you tell me what it was about. i was too young to remember. plus it think it was for the older kids.
    p.s. your welcome

15. from what i can remember, it was just these kids who tried to stop these bad people from something(haha)

most i can really remember is that the kids would teleport around and there were these little pixie things that were very bad
    http://www.tv.com/the-tomorrow-people/show/1855/summary.html

hopefully that will help, im about to read it

16. whoa thats pretty crazy for a kids show.

17. if you have digital cable or satellite see if you have the GAS station...they play all the old school competition shows...GUTS, legends of the hidden temple, fuckin nick arcade, double dare

that station + lots of good weed + 130'' projection tv = WINNER

18. god damn canadian tv sucks...

i miss sky commanders and gi joe.

19. modern cartoons are retarding our kids, everything besides ed edd and eddy makes me want to throw up, invader zim was the best recent one buts thats been destroyed because the people thought it was to mature at nick

20. can anyone help me out. this show was way before snick and all that stuff. there was a sketch show that i was barely old enough to remember, but it would switch back from a classroom, a war camp with a guy on the rack being slapped by this guy with a riding crop,etc. and the intro to the show started with apicture of a pencil sharpener, a school bus, a guys head...

does anyone remember this old sketch show? this was before nick had a lot of cartoons.