Nickelodeon is racist

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hashuana, Aug 6, 2013.

1. My sis was watching some show on Nickelodeon and I couldnt not notice the big 3 piece portrait hanging at the dining room.... On that portrait was half a watermelon....
    Not racist yet ? Wait till u hear this

It was a black dudes house....

I can't imagine what's in the bedroom....(fried chicken and biscuits) .......

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Watermelon? How disgusting is that, a damn watermelon in a "BLACK" DUDES HOUSE!!! Fucking shit! Get the NAACP in here right fucking now! I'm sorry, I must be missing something.
    Racism-
    1. A belief or doctrine <span>that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own </span>race <span>is superior and has the right to rule others. </span>
    <span><span>2.</span></span><span> A policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination. </span>
    <span><span>3.</span></span><span> Hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. </span>

3. I fucking hate nickelodeon..except for spongebob and old episodes of fairly odd parents.
    oh and that jenette mcbigtitty chick

4. if you think thats bad, go watch cousin skeeter, it has a lot of stereotypes in it...show was pretty funny though

5. Yea and Walt Disney is a anti Semite.....

6. rofl oh shit was that the one with the puppet

7. I'm still waiting for a fucking explanation.

8. And I say is because he is being cryogenically frozen. he will be thawed out to fight in WW3
    It was his wishes

9. Is it racists or are you a racists for questioning its racial load
    Are Jews stingy yea
    Do black people carry illegal guns and sell crack... Yea
    But so do white people

All stereotypes are true to a extent. But when you make that stereotype a generalization like saying
    All Jews are stingy. It's too broad of a phrase to possibly be true. So that's wat makes it racist for me

10. all television is sterotyped garbage made to brainwash stupid minds/

11. Driving through Milwaukee I feel like the folks out there were all drawn by a racist cartoon artist.  They're all characters out there.

12. Aye atleast kel loved orange soda not grape.  Saying that makes nick racist is like saying the makers of south park are klansmen.

13. That Chanel blows now I miss rug rats

14. I'm not going to lie.  I laughed.

But I do kind of feel bad for it.

15. Nick was that fucking channel.  CN and boomerang were cool too but nothing touched Nick.  Legends of the hidden temple mane ;)

16. yeah, i don't think it lasted very long though

17. cousin skeeter was one of the few nick shows I didn't fuck with.  At all.  Seemed corny.  I hope Amanda bynes drops her album.  Maybe she'll sample her theme song. 

18. I'm not shure what show it was but a while ago my little sister was watching a cartoon and in it two secret agents came and one was black and one was white. The black ones name was Mr.white and the white guys name was Mr.black. I found it odd.

19. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app