Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nick, a dime, a gram, dub. Whats next?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blame, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking for a while (1 year) but ive never been really involved with actually buying of weed. Can someone tell me exactly how much weed should i get for what a pay.

Let me know exatly what i should be getting
    Nick($5) a real small bag
    dime($10) i dont how much i should get cause: a skinny blunt
    a gram($15?) no idea
    a dub($20) decent amount: could make a blunt real fat
    Ive a heard of and eighter(1/8 i guess?) no idea how much this is and its price,
    an ounce($280-300 in miami)- never gotten this much

Is there more?

2. There's always more.:cool:

3. qp, hp, p, ton.
    I usually only buy by the ton, it saves me a shit ton of money. Pun intended.

4. #4 ShockeD, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

5. you buy 2,000 pounds of weed at a time? god damn! lol
    ...I wouldnt be posting that on the internet though..

6. I call bullshit :p

7. ^ Lol @ people not being able to recognize blatant sarcasm.

On-Topic: I try to stay away from the whole "dime" "dub" shit. I just say the weight. For example, some people around here will sell you a "dub" of dank, but it's really like .7-.8. I hate that shit, so I usually say yo lemme get a gram. Although, it sounds like your probably buying middies. So, a dime is 10 dollars worth, you should be getting a gram for that. A dub is 20 dollars worth, you should get at least 2 grams, maybe 2.5. An 8th is 3.5 grams, it should cost around 25-30 dollars. Next step up would be a quarter, and then a half.