Nicest thing your...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RasPlasch, Dec 22, 2008.

1. What is the nicest thing a dealer has ever done to you or for you?

Also...

Whats the meanest thing a dealer has ever done to you?

2. nicest was hookup me up with another gram cause I smoked the first gram wrong. (first timer at that time) :)

meanest thing was they gave me dried up leaves from a tree..(at that time I was a first timer too)

3. Nicest: Paid for a quarter, and got a half ounce.

Meanest: Says he got acid, then never calls me back ever again.

4. Nicest thing -- Got a ride to me from 20 min away for a 20 sack (back when I was 15 and had no car and was far away from home_

Meanest thing -- Robbed me for a little over 5 grand.

5. hahahaha hope they were different dealers.

6. Nicest: Free 1/4 when I bought an oz. I think the dude was rolling pretty hard.

Meanest(Possibly weirdest): Was supposed to smoke him up and I waited on a corner for him. Dude didnt come, answer his phone. Never saw him again. He coulda gotten killed or could be in jail for all I know.

7. Lol, yes they were ;)

8. Fronted me an ounce... of some decent dank for 300. I had to pay him 3 days later though.

9. Even I would have taken a blade to his throat and demanded back ma cash if my dealer took 5 large from me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I import marijuana from canada / amsterdamn to USA.

I never met this dealer, the only information I had on him was a P.O. box with a fake name he got with a phony ID.

There was nothing I could do. Tis the game.

It was his loss, he would have made much much more money than the 5 grand he took in one shot, if he kept working with me in the long run.

11. Hmmmm,

My dealer(s) have done a shit ton of Great things for me.

Driving anywhere from 20-45 mins, even 1.5 hours a couple times. Didnt even ask for gas money nor would take it when I always offered.

I've been given Large amounts numerous times for free, simply for being a friend.
    1-4 o's at times by friends who had more than they could get rid of, and some of course were around my b-day, xmas, stuff like that.

.. Now WORST thing.

hmmm, actually, nothing too bad.

Worst I can think of is just not coming through. hahaha

Peace

panes

12. I wish I had connects like that...

13. best:gave me ten bucks back cause i waited 45 minutes.

worsts: got moldy bud that was supposedly dank for 50 an eight first time i bought from him and nver will again.

my normal dude told me he had some good white widow and i got it and it was not that good but i mean i still got an o for 330 so not to bad =/

14. Yeah man it really pays off, after seeing so many others have horrible experiences with some "dealers" around here, I've learned who to, and not to, pick up from and realy upon.

Now I've had my share of horrrrible deals, but I didn't know the person just about every time, if I DID know them, it was because they were not only fucking me, but every other person that they supplied, over.

Like one time this guy wouldn't stop freakin about the sliiiight possibility that he might get busted somehow.

Now, if that were the case, WHY DEAL?!?!

Anyways, I finally agreed to drop money off, the only time I ever had, then pick it up from under a thing on a playground nearby. The fucking junkie gave me about a half o of about 3/4 ground and powdered shwag, and the other 1/4 of the bag was fucking CATNIP and oregano.

I went after the guy but it turned out he fucked all these people over, me being the last, then decided to leave the state for 3 weeks.

This gave me the time to round up Everrrry person that he'd done wrong, we got everything back and then some.

He got an assbeating, I got 100+ bucks and a bong.

You don't fuck me over, and you DEFINATELY, don't fuck my friends over.

Peace

15. Hmmm, someone is making bank. ;)

Nicest: Smoked up numerous times on the dankest strands.
    Meanest: Someone tried to sell me some regular buds as headies. Jokes on him because I ended up giving him only $20 for four grams.

16. Nicest - Fronted me 2 oz., I was supposed to get paid back by my mom, and I was going to pay him back a few days later, but my mom got laid off from her job. He gave me 2 months to pay him back :) He's a really good dude.

Also (same dealer) Underweighed me by about 5 grams on accident on an oz. Felt horrible about it, now gives me extra regardless of how much I buy, like 9.1 1/4s, 18 g. 1/2s, 32g. ozs.

Really like that dude.

Meanest - Got out of his car, beat the living shit out of my friend and me, took our cash, and drove off, broke my man's arm.

17. when my friend used to chop, every single sack ( i never buy much, usually half quarters) was at least .5 more than i asked for. great quality too

meanest - got ripped off a few times (no scale still), a dude made me wait for like 8 hours once before i could get some bud form him

18. Holy shit 2 months? Man my main connect I've known since grade school, probably like 10 years. He considers me a good friend, but if I don't get his shit on time after a front he don't like it haha. If I asked for 2 months he would probably pistol whip me.

I guess it's mainly because he only fucks with weed for his homies, he's bigger into coke so the money he makes off weed ain't shit to him. It's more a favor to his friends that he picks it up. Thats why he only slangs herb to his homies.

But where I grew up, homie or no homie you don't fuck with a guys money.