Nicest People You've Encountered on Grass City

Discussion in 'General' started by Gambs, Mar 15, 2009.

1. I think it goes without saying that this place is pretty chill...after all, we're a collection of stoners, the most relaxed people on the planet. But I have to say, there are some exceptionally cool people on here who deserve some recognition.

I actually logged on today and got a PM from someone, talked about similar philosophies, and ended that if I was ever in his neighborhood, there was a j with my name on it. I have to say, makes me feel good when people reach out. Who else has a story?

2. Hell yeah man, GC is chill as fuck. I met one of my old roommates on here a couple of years ago, and he was the nicest person you could ever meet.

I've also met up with somebody who lives close to me, and sold him one of my old bongs. He was cool as fuck too!

3. #3 PerezPurpp, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
    not a specific story but yeah i have had some good conversations with a lot of blades on here especially leapfrog , talon , nd bizzo

not to discredit anyone though because i have learned a lot from reading a bunch of different blades posts

like glopipop and beasters dxm extractions etc

but the title is a little different then what your asking...although i think we get it :wave:

4. i plan on having a session with Trikky and MidwestKind at least once haha

5. man... theres this dude named illadelphin..

anyways, yeah i love this place. although ideologically we may be different, everyone is so chill here. thanks ganja!:wave::p

6. Man, I have been in love with myself for so long now, I need a rubber glove on my wrong hand to play my Trombone. I hate emptying the spit valve HA..........:p

7. Was this an innuendo or do you actually play the trombone?

8. pretty damn sure that was innuendo. there needs to be a pole smokers forum.

9. riley78
    I was absent from GC for a couple of days and when I returned I had an awesome sig made for me.

10. Hey DirtyPete, more a innuendo as I don't play any instrument .:p

11. Define 'instrument'.

And good to see a lot of people have had good experiences on here. I try to be as nice as I can, but that's usually the green talking more than me...

12. #12 wingspanbig, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    Madmike and myself just chilled with Heinous Anus and his girl,Gurtlemcturtle. Very cool and very chill. Me being someone who doesn't deal with strangers well, it was very laid back. Good vibes, good times. Thanks guys ;).

13. the only memeber ive ever chilled with is my boy and he has like 10 posts tops so i doubt anyone knows him. it would be cool to blaze with a couple heads around here. GC unite!

14. Trikky is the shit.

That is all.

15. I haven't been in GC for very long, but I intend to stay for a while :D

So far I've learned so much about growing, from so many cool people with great ideas, and experiences that they're willing to share with everybody.

IMO this place is chill for any stoner :smoking:

16. IGotTheCottons is great! :)

17. this thread is so gay it just contracted AIDS.

18. lol....

19. I'd have to say bkdoctaj.

I've never seen anything but nice posts from him!

20. Good thing you wear condoms when you aren't getting laid.