Nicest cars you have driven.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Drove my Dads c 230 kompressor hatchback and my moms clk500 convertible which is a waste of a decent chassis and a ml63. Needless to say germans can make a hell of a car.

2. owner has one. ;)

3. Porsche 911 gt2

i went way to fast and scared the shit out of myself and the owner of the cars daughter :laughing:

gotta love a 6 speed :devious:

4. Well since i just got an SL55 AMG Roadster Benz; 493 hp, 517 tq. i think its safe to say its of the nicest cars I've ever driven.

5. :eek: what's your favorite or which one drives the best? My dream car would be a new 7 series or new M6

6. #66 .AcidTrip., Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    I have always been fortunate and fucking lucky enough to try some of my friend's cars.

I never took photo but this car kinda forced me to take pictures, I think it's the nicest car I've driven.

0-100 in 3.1 seconds is all i have to say.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. you lucky motherfuck^^^^^

8. 2010 Cadillac CTS, it was brand new at the time and I was drunk driving around Martha's Vineyard.

It was a ivory/creme shade of white, with steel detail lining, and it was a V8

9. I don't recognize that emblem, is that Saleen?

10. Nice, I have one back home a 2009 though. I don't even have a car here in the states yet :(

And the saleen was close enough, It's a Mclaren though

11. Is that a fucking palace in the background?

12. Hahaha Na man, It's an Asian restaurant and lounge. It's a good fucking place to chill

13. I drove a Volkswagen cc with a 3.6 liter v6 and a turbo. Started going 60 in a 25 and didn't even notice lol

14. From doing some longshoreman work at the Port of Baltimore I've drove hundreds of new cars. The best ones were Benz SLS AMG, Benz CLS 550 & BMW 750. Alot of nice shit but I haven't drove everything yet.

15. Grandfathers Cadillac XLR

16. I haven't really driven any nice cars.. Drove my grandparents z4 but that's it. Hit 120 before I backed off cause I didn't want to have to explain a ticket going that fast

17. 2010 Mustang GT (in late summer/early fall 2009).

It was a ton of fun and felt very powerful, had a hard time not speeding but luckily the passenger didn't mind.

18. Fully built 1957 King Midget Model III, hit 187mph before i almost shit myself.

0-60mph 1.7 seconds

19. 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE

those are my favorite cars that i've test driven

20. Oh my god... 187mph in that?! :eek: I'd be terrified taking it up to 60