Nicest cars you have driven.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Mine own car actually :D 1987 IROC-Z Camaro

2. Top three

1. 2003 M3 loaded minus navigation, lowered, rims, carbon diffuser, SMG transmission (so amazing, don't remove foot from gas when shifting plus no clutch so incredibly fast shifts with 330+ HP RWD fun behind them, no park just neutral and e-brake), etc

Very rare white on cinnamon color. Almost bought it, but heard from someone that the car was abused too much. Still not sure if it's true but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

[​IMG]

2. 05 TL A-Spec

So I bought this instead. V6 3.2L Vtec, loaded minus navigation. No mods. I miss RWD, but this car can go unexpectedly fast and handles great.

[​IMG]

3. 2007 Ford F150 King Ranch

Not the same pictured. Test drove a black one. They have awesome leather interiors - everything about it is tasteful much like the BMW and Acura. But they wouldn't give me a good enough offer for my TL to take it so I walked away.

[​IMG]

3. ummm a red 09 charger...that was a rental, nothing special :(

i wouldn't mind driving a red audi r8 around tho vvvvvv so nice :cool:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. * cough * nasioc * cough *

The fastest car Ive driven was a 93 mr2 turbo with some bolt ons, about 260-270 at the wheels. A close second would be a volvo v70r. that car was alot of fun...

5. bugati veyron i own one. its awesome wide body kit and crazy rims

6. 1. An audi R8 (the v8 one, was still awesome though). One of my dads friends car, everyone else had drank too much except me and he didn't want to leave the car at a sports stadium overnight so I drove it home

2. A 7 series BMW, when we visited my uncle (a rich farmer lol) he lent us his "old" car to get round in, a 2 or 3yr old 745i

7. 2004 corvette. and a Pontiac Gto 2003.
    I go fast

8. I don't think this qualifies as a nice car, but this is my thread so suckit :p

Honestly there was a badass amount of fun had this afternoon once I got the hang of the gearbox. I'm going for my class 1 licence and today was my first day driving this beast. (Without the trailer)

[​IMG]

9. an 88 86 91 82 5.0mustangs (with a little work these things are fucking rocket ships!) also a 1992stock vet. 1992 eagle talon (its was a pos but still faster then i thought. Ive also driven a 2003 sab 9 turbo very smooth burst of speed from the turbo.

^ive driven alot of other newer cars but the above is all thats worth mention.

10. More than i can remember atm but what sticks out in my mind were the expensive cars i have crashed in lol. Top two have to be an old military friends Maserati Spyder, that little bastard flew.....straight into the street pole after taking a turn a bit too fast lol and one of my father's friend's Lamborghini Diablo SV haha not really a major crash but def lost it off the track a couple times.

11. [​IMG]
    panos esperante fuckin ridiculous car - the only sports coupe that can fit two sets of gold clubs in the trunk - such a smooth ride

12. A modified 5.0 mustang tuned for drag. Was a friends car and he let me drive it down the highway.

Looked exactly like this except blue and yellow.

[​IMG]

13. Are you the nasioc Unabomber?!

Small world.. I have driven a 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo, RS8, and a fixed up Z06. The Lambo was the best by far.

14. Due to the fact I have no idea what your talking about i'm going to assume no.

15. My bad, I thought you were THIS guy. Carry on :D

16. I drove a 430 and a a daytona Ferrari worth like 2 mill when i worked at a dealership but the best car i have really driven far is my shelby cobra replica with 510 horsepower at the crank :eek: shits crazy fast

17. 1. Ferrari F40 (only drove it a block, but it was still amazing)
    2. real Shelby Cobra (dad's friend)
    2. Brand new 2010 M5
    3. Roommates 600hp Supra (let me drive it anytime i asked)

18. 07 c6 vette
    2010 camaro rs
    02 (i think) porche carrera

i've rode it mercedes and bentelys when i was younger, also an audi which i loved!!!

19. I hate you I hate you I hate you :eek:

Love them