Nicest cars you have driven.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jun 9, 2010.

1. A few people I know, including myself, have got the oppourtunity to drive some pretty nice cars. Here are a few of mine.

2009 nissian GT-R

[​IMG]

18km of hard rally driving in a 94 subbie nicely done up for rally. Easily the most fun I have ever had in a car

[​IMG]

And more 350z's then you can shake a stick at. Including a full day lapping event with one.

[​IMG]

How bout you guys?

2. 2010 chevy silverado

not many nice cars

3. My own car, actually hah.

E36 M3 S52 powered.

Not shabby, I guess.

4. Lamborghini Gallardo

Toyota Supra

Audi RS4

5. My old car was a 1971 Ford Thunderbird with a 429 Thunderjet. That car was immaculate on the inside and sounded like a beast. That car was fast, sleek and i'd take that over any modern day car.

:( i miss my baby.

On the newer side i drive my sister's M4 whenever she's out of town and i house sit :D.

6. 08 z06, 07 cts-v 07 sts-v

7. 2009 Dodge Charger R/T

2009 Subaru WRX

Mercedes c230 Kompressor

8. Gt500 mustang, boss mustang, Cobra, all of various newer years. Several 5.0s and Mustang GTs with aftermarket auperchargers. A few corvettes, nothig over the base models though really. 2003 350Z (roomates). Ford Gt (GT40). Bentley (have no idea the model, 90s though). 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. Several others, the perks of working at a Ford dealership.
    Best part is that except for maybe the Ford GT my 87 ninja 500 daily driver I payed $650 for will beat all of those in a quarter mile.

9. Dealership jobs are sick. I used to work at Infinity and thier G37's are such tight cars. And to make shit better they used the top 2 floors of an 8 story parkade as thier offsite lot. The top 6 or so floors are always completely empty so we tore the shit out of that place with every car we had to go get. So much fun haha. They also had a Saleen stang in thier used car section and we took that fucker for lunch everyday haha. I felt like I lost a best friend when they sold that.

10. haha yeah i work at a bmw...

there is a stretch of road right below it you can hit 150-200 on in some of the non restricted bad boys.

name a bmw model, ive driven it

11. M8

850CSi Dinan Supercoupe

Those are easily 2 BMW's you've never driven nor will ever.

12. my old 86 cutlass. Not the greatest car there is, but boy I loved it. I'd take another one of them over most cars any day. At some point I really want to own two of them, one built as a lowrider (orange, or a red color like jesse's monte on breaking bad) and the other a hotrod (deep purple).

I've been asked a decent amount of times if I wanted to take friend's cars for a spin, but I always said no. I really didn't want to wreak someone else's baby.

I went to a auto auction once, I sat in easily over 100 different exotics. They all had the keys in them, a lot I'd start and listen to the engine. I was allowed to drive them, but once again I just wouldn't because I wasn't wanting to fuck anything up.

13. I've worked at Nissan, infinity, Mazda, and Ford dealers.

Only driven the GTR R35 once, but man oh man... no turbo hesitation whatsoever.

Get to drive 370z's and G's on a daily basis.

MazdaSpeed is no joke man. Especially the Speed3, its a little squirly cause its fwd, but still pretty quick.

As for Ford, nicest thing was shelby cobra gt. A lot of low end torque. Pretty fast as well.

14. Mecedes SLK...I was volunteering as a valet driver for a fundraiser

15. [​IMG]

Not it but the closest pic I could find. Mine was a convertable as well

16. Nothing "nice" so to speak but I've raced a lot of sick cars, most notably a new 911 cup car and Ferrari 360 challenge car.

17. my car certainly isn't the nicest example of an e30, but i don't think there's many cars that can hang with it.

i think one of the nicest cars i've driven was a friend's e46 m3, purely for the condition it's in. the color didn't do it for me but it was fun.

[​IMG]

other than that i haven't driven anything spectacular. but i also used to own an olds 442:

[​IMG]

18. My service adviser at the local BMW Stealership drives a silver E46 M3. The outside was immaculate and he shared a love of the M with me.

I guess sticking around and talking to him is the reason I only had to pay for the parts when my M was on their rack for three days straight getting new ball joints, camber bolts and a custom alignment.

19. thats probably it :laughing:

i can't believe myself, now i've said the e46 ///M was the nicest car i've driven - it's not a "driver's car".

other than that, the nicest car i've driven would be a cts or another friend's aspen rt (aside from my e30 or 442, of course).

20. 1969 camaro ss 383 250 shot of NOS hand built by Keith Black. Fuckin awesome to be going ninety before you have a chance to look at the speedo.

and a 2008 mazda mx5 and a 2003 WRX wagon.