nicest car on GC

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by libertyandbud, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Who here thinks they have the nicest car on GC? This is my Neon. [​IMG]

I wouldn't say the best car but its cool trying to make it look like an srt. Post pics of your nice cars

2. inb4 elaborate car discussion

3. Why does your Neon look like three different cars? Three different paint jobs/body styles? On a Neon?

I question your taste, good sir. :p

4. Oh you have a better car? Let's see it

5. Someone's dad owns a Shelby, I think they win.

6. I don't, never said I did.

7. I'm just sayin don't hate on my car nothins wrong with it

8. I never understood why people do all that shit to a neon..

9. #9 Endless Rain, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    this is my car

[​IMG]

i think i win

10. No, you're right, I apologize.
    I was more tongue-in-cheek about it than actually serious.

I was confused about the three different images for one car. Did you really re-do the entire exterior two different times? :confused:
    Sounds expensive, like you could buy a brand new car for that price! But maybe you just really love your Neon, and I can't blame ya for that, I love my car too. :smoking:

11. #11 SmokingSomeErb, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    i love my car :love:
    VW
    2004 GTI 24v vr6 6speed, Silverstone Gray
    fun, fast, and i RARELY ever see others of this generation driving around, let alone another 24v VR6.
    all that has changed from these pics is..
    amber side marker lights to replace the clear ones. and i painted my grill black (left VW emblem chrome) :love:
    these pics really do not give this car justice but they are the only ones on my laptop.

Attached Files:

12. Why does everyone hate on neons? I got this for free with only 20k miles so I could afford to customize it.

13. that is not even debatable... its not even an srt4... im sorry but your car is the epitome of rice... scissor doors, ugly ass body kit, ugly wheels. hardly the nicest car on GC...

or to any car...

14. 3 different pictures off google images :laughing:

15. Cause it's a fucking Neon with lamboz and dubskies my nig!

[​IMG]

16. I never siad it was the nicest car on here I said to post pics of your car to see what was

17. When i see a car like that riding around the street, i usually dont think "Damn, thats a sick car!", i think "That guys probably a douche"...

Also, vertical doors on a neon? Seems like you coulda spent that money on something better

18. first page, 3rd row
    its the green neon, the other two will begin to rotate once its clicked

dodge neon - Google Search

and i just realized how bored i am
    even though it was a simple google search

19. hahahahahaha not even surprised. fuck neons.

20. Honestly there is nothing wrong with modifying a car in this fashion. from the looks of his pics (whatever one is his real car), he has worked hard and done a good job to build a flashy show car.

Rice is when body parts are not the same color and parts are put together the half assed way.