nicest bong you've owned

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by valroadie, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. personally i like illadelph bongs :) but thats just me

2. VIP GLASS
    [​IMG]

3. I had a near 3ft, 3-4 inch wide, mong( instead of a zong it hadda m) bong. Tragic ending though :( It was my baby... people puked off the massive smooth tokes. :(:(:( Wont be forgotten!

4. You could invest in a nice Zong. They are actually quite durable and very thick glass. You can get a nice 2 footer for less than 130$. Just buy a nice slide for it and rip away! It doesnt have the proper "air sucking : volume" ratio or whatever the RooRs and others have, bun 2ft+ of milk is gonna fuck you up either way

5. guys, this thread is over a year old lol

6. omg....

7. I love my 24" AMG (American made glass) there made right in LA and the thing rips like a champ. Snaping a gram out of her is like taking a deep breath. Its color is called fire rasta kind of a crazy rasta blend. Shes got two tree percs and a splash guard. Up until someone broke it she also had a double perc ashcatcher and another ashcather bringing the total number of chambers to 7 at max working force.

8. Are you implying that threads have an expiration date?

9. OMG, posting things in a thread that was already started....

Amazing that some people would rather have a cluttered site than a place thats easy to find things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.