Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice unexpected weed surprises

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Arealname, Oct 12, 2016.

1. I just got a eighth baggie instead of a gram, for the price of one gram, happy days. I think my guy was way beyond the moon at the time :p.

share you happy weed surprises.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Last time I picked up from my loud weedman he wanted to dispute the weight on my scale (that he asked me to bring) even after showing him a bill weighs a gram. Yeah bro, it looks like more than it is because it's fucking shake.

Surprise! Ended up with 3.3 grams for $80. Was supposed to get 4.2 (which is still a shite deal LOL) Didn't even bother disputing it can't argue with stupid people. I guess not all surprises are fun

3. You got 3.3 grams for $80?

4. ya

If you look at what it was supposed to be it was still a shitty deal but my friend wanted an 8th and I wanted a g (and I don't want paying $20 if I'm getting a single gram).

My friend got an 8th and I got nothing.

5. Man where the fuck are all of you paying 80 bucks for an 1/8th....

• Like Like x 4
  6. So you paid $80 for an 1/8?
    Regardless, where the fuck do people pay $80 for an eighth of weed? I used to get quarters for $80

• Like Like x 1
  7. Crazy right....the best weed on the planet is not worth that much.

8. More about the person not the location, an 8th of dank goes for $45-$55 here(60 if the dude is expensive and you don't know him) I just got ripped off. Technically I payed $85/8th if you break it down

9. I can get an ounce of the dankest shit around for 200 bills round here.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. That just tells me the person is a money hungry pos. area has everything to do with how much prices are.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think the price depends more on the age of the people that are in the transaction....I bet the o.p. is around 19 or 20

12. Oh yeah area has everything to do with price i'm just saying nobody anywhere in the US pays $80 for an 8th and says "yep that's about market price 'round here" it's just the guy being greedy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Then don't pay it... if it doesn't meet your price expectation.

14. We arn't discussing $80 an 8th, we are discussing getting ripped off and essentially paying $80 an 8th. Two different things.

Like going to Walmart, picking up a 12pack for $5 but you only got half so you essentially payed $10 and then someone saying "BUT WHY WOULD YOU PAY $10 FOR A 12 PACK". I did, but didn't mean to.

15. Damn dude that's like $26.50 a gram holy fucking shit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Some weed... is pricey. As observed in this post; but it is on you to be willing to pay it.

Maybe you bought his weed too?

17. I am successful in avoiding buying any weed... it is a Morality call for me. Ethics 101 stuff.

When you can serve yourself... serve yourself.

18. bruh ur dick's huge lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. Holy fuck! Where do you pay 80 for 4 grams?

20. lost me ...

pictures of the weed?