Nice to meet all of you

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CuseSmoker94, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hello all grasscity forum users!

I have been browsing the site for about a year now, and just decided to make an account to start joining in on the discussion.

I am a very new marijuana user, starting about a year ago.

Although very new, I have surrounded myself with some very experienced people who have used for 15+ plus. 

I am looking to learn as much as I can about the recreational uses, medical uses, and just pure crazy ways to smoke that i am unaware of.

I hope to also branch out on the strains I encounter, as I am from Syracuse NY and hear this grass we get is nothing compared to Cali. wanna make the trip soon!

Thanks in advance for all the fun I forsee myself on this forum!

Cuse Smoker

2. Welcome Cuse!  Jump right in.

3. If you're still on this thread, welcome! Cuse smoker here as well!

4. #5 ajroxit, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    you need to get a hold of a medicinal marijuana doctor now so that when you get there you can get your paper work to use the dispensaries there. it is truly the only way to enjoy the socal ganja scene. sure there are peeps who get good bud, hell they might even get the dankest of the dank. but can they get moon rocks or 100 different strains of flower or 20 different kinds of hash or 50 different kinds of wax or...well you get the idea. it could cost a few hundred but if you are going to make the trip then i recommend you add the money in your budget for it. oh and speaking of money and budget, have some for glass.  i have my card in Nevada and California. it is the only way to travel.

when you have your medical card or temp paper work for your medical card i feel like gates and doors open. all of that crazy shit you read about in high times or see in movies or read in books? yeah, they really sell shit like that and if you have your card or you have your temp paper work you can buy all of it. no fucking shit! moon rocks or all of that crazy hash or keif or...just anything man. plus all of the glass. you had better buy a heady piece or two while you are there. amazing local artists. i don't have any names off the top of my head because i haven't lived there in, oh 12 years or so. but i still go back now and again, every couple or three months to hit up the ocean and recharge my batteries. take my lady with me, stay at the long beach Hilton and just fucking chill. when i do i call up the delivery service i look up what i want on their on line menu and have them deliver right at the beach...no shit!

i feel like southern California is like an old grey poupon mustard commercial. where two dudes roll up in their rides, stop, windows open and one says to the other whilst twisting his handle bar mustachios "  do you have the dankest of the dank good fellow? " the other old timey gent, polishing his foggy monocle, replies back to him " but of course my good man, i have 50 different strains" then they both laugh and go get all fucked up. 

where as my friend or the guy i go to walks around in a bath robe all day. is perpetually stoned. is as interesting as a broken carrot. has like 2 or 3 strains. not sure what is what. keeps it in old sandwich baggies. always throws shake in the bag. isn't really sure what to charge as the prices change on the fly. is always palming his balls or has a finger in his nose. just...no...

i am telling you my friend, you want that card. or you want a friend who has a card. you could have a pretty amazing vacation if you save up some duckets and plan your trip accordingly. not that you wouldn't or anything. anyways, i just get all fucked up and post a novel or two. it was just your turn to get hit lol! [​IMG]

EDIT:
    oh by the way, hello to you and i hope you enjoy the city!! [​IMG]

5. Welcome to Grasscity!

[​IMG]