Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice suprise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DoomStar, Feb 11, 2014.

1. #1 DoomStar, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    I had some extra money around for once and wanted to just grab an ounce of something nice to hold on to for awhile. Unfortunately, everyone I would normally call seemed to be having some sort of an issue. Annoyed, I decide to go help a friend move some machinery from his garage. I am complaining a bit at this point because it's getting really late and still no luck. Once he thinks about it for a bit, he comes back and says he has a possible solution.. He pulls out a qp of some really amazing hash and tells me he will let me grab whatever I want for what he would normally sell bud for. After a terrible night, I wound up with almost an ounce of this deliciousness. :D

[​IMG]
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
    A few of the bigger pieces.​
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet! How much did he let it go for?

Sent from my burner

3. For the price of a zip of bud? Nice snag!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. There is a deal ya wont find in any store nice bro.

5. #5 DoomStar, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Just had to hand him $300 and it was weighed at just about 27 grams

6. Little pricy but that looks real nice enjoy!

7. That hash looks sweet, never seen so much at one time :eek: :smoking:

8. id be stoned for months.. literally

9. i might be hiigh for a year at least i think....damn my mouth is watering wow. any idea what kind of hash (process) it is?

10. Nice grab

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Damn that looks good.

Hope you put it in a small glass jar!

12. Unfortunately, I do not. Didn't really think.. or care to ask at that moment, lol. I just wanted something smokable to relax with. 

I actually went to the head shop around here looking for something completely different for my tube and ended up getting distracted, lol. I ended up buying a lot of other random things. I shouldn't go in there alone while I've already smoked. I did get a nice jar though. :p

[​IMG]
     ​
     ​
    Lots of Raw papers​
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
    New SharpStone and Stok non-stick containers.​
     ​
    [​IMG]

13. Looks bomb man enjoy that smoke!

14. 13$ a gram for hash is pricey? The fuck are you from? Lol

15. Upstate ny it's a good deal for sure but I'm used to $5 knowing growers has it's advantages for sure

I can say that I'm in PA, north of Philly a few hours.. closest to one of the poorest places in this state. I'd never smoke the normal stuff that comes around here. If I didn't know at least who I do now I probably wouldn't smoke, lol.

17. I'm sorry to hear that man glad you have a steady connect though