Nice sesh with a security guard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by R y a n, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hello everybody, I had a funny encounter the other day. I was chilling in the park where I usually blaze, but this day was different. The whole park was set up for an event that took place the next few days. There were some barriers that said "Do Not Enter" but fuck that because the park is on my University's grounds and I pay enough to go to this school I should be allowed in the park when I want.

Anyway, I'm down by the river smoking and the security guard hired by the event rolls up to me on his bike. I see his badge, but he's smoking a cigarette and has nothing on his waist like a regular cop. Instantly, I assumed he was one of those joke rent a cop's and kept smoking.

He rolls up and says "Hey, you know the park is closed today? We have this event going on and we don't want people stealing stuff."

I replied "Oh sorry man, had no idea. I go to school here and I'm down here like everyday."

Then he stares at my joint. I see him staring and figure I may as well just ask now, "Can I at least finish this? I'll give you a hit"

He says "Hell yeah, if you don't tell I won't tell"

I gave him like 3 rips off my joint and he was on his way. Just a funny story I thought I'd share with the community.

cool story bro.

2. hahah sickkkkk brooo
    +rep for knowing your shit, what to say and playing it SMOOOTH. real smooth bro

i was at the mall yesterday... the security guards (3 of them) were all like chillen together in one area just laughing their balls of enjoying themselves talking with guests

such a chill job for the most part, i wouldnt mind being one:smoke:

3. Hey man thats a really awesome story. Not everyone with a badge is an asshole. Props for keeping it cool, I know I wouldn't have. I was at a extremely small school in Pennsylvania for a semester and our campus security had guns. Once an officer had me blow a black n mild in his face to see if it were weed.

Stay safe, next time you might not be so lucky.

4. Well done for having a joint in your hand and admitting to going to the university to a random stranger. A sure way not to get yourself into trouble.

5. lol'd

6. If it was campus security of course I would've tossed it. It was pretty easy to tell this guy was a "security guard" for the event they had going on.

Worst case, I would've tossed it after he said something, and walked away. Dude had no authority over me.

7. Fair enough :smoke: