Nice pipe for 40

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by JavaStoner420, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Ok my friend just broke my bubbler. I wasn't really stressing it though, i told him just give me 40 bucks and it would be cool. so now im looking for a descent pipe for $40. does anyone know a good website with some nice pipes for $40. Thanks Peace and Pot :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :bongin:

2. Try etsy they got a whole bunch of glass blowers and pipes on there. Some of em look badass and they're pretty cheap.

Sent from my VS840PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i will thanks man

4. Etsy.com
    brotherswithglass.com
    afrosmoke.com

5. www.grasscity.com

jus sayin...

6. Does grass city ship to non medi states? Im not 100% but I thought I read that somewhere

7. You can get more for your money at a head shop instead of online. Plus no waiting!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 kayakush, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    go to a headshop and pick that special pipe out in person.  the sites mentioned above are all legit but u gotta have cc. wait for it to shipped etc

Not to be rude, but your terribly wrong. Online you can have a direct line to blowers and buy things that are not marked up by smoke shops who have overhead cost to cover.

10. How am I wrong. Headshops usually have nicer glass than online. And you get to pick it up and look at it. Can the internet do that?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. my friend broke my 40 dollar bub a while back....lame as fuck but at least you get a new piece!
    i bought a 25 dollar mini bong and then spent the rest on other supplies

12. go on etsy, search for glass pipes... youll find something. illustrated square has nice shit but others do as well. theres a gc code for 30% off on etsy, hurry before it's too late. the code is

"Gonna be giving 30% off to the people of the Grasscity forums. The sale will end Saturday. To get the discount use coupon code GRASSCITYBLKFRI in the coupon field at checkout! 
    \nNot sure if its kosher that I post this in this section but I couldn't find any other section that would make sense. If I'm wrong please direct me to what section I should be in.
    \nhttps://www.etsy.com...ass?ref=si_shop"