Nice picture of water droplet on my seedling.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by madamayo, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Been keeping a grow journal with pictures on this site, and figured I'd post one of my pics. I was spraying a little mist on my seedling and it caught it in a nice bead, so I decided to snap a picture.

[​IMG]

What do you think?

2. Seems no ones shown you any love yet OP. This picture is simple yet intriguing. The fact is I love photography of plants and I love marijuana so I'm already interested. Water drops on any plant is a personal favorite of mine, i think that this is a nice picture. If you're into it I think you should continue to take pictures. I'll always be looking around to check 'em out!

3. Ya from time to time I will be posting pictures from my grow when I think they're good looking enough. Sadly no love, but I'm not a photographers I'm just a computer tech. Barely learning how to use this thing, and I don't even edit them.

4. beautiful :love: what kinda camera did you use?

5. Its pretty,It would be way more beautiful in the morning sun w/that water droplet:)

6. I'm using a Nikon Coolpix 10MP with 3x Optical Zoom

7. nice shot op!

8. Nice one!

9. Thanks! Glad to see some responses. Maybe I'll try my hand at some editing tomorrow.

10. #10 watermelonsugar, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    May I throw in a drop caught on a plant on my indian cress?

Attached Files:

11. Not bad!

Dude, where's my car?

12. It's a beautiful thang!