Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice Pick up {no 56k}

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J@R3D, Sep 27, 2007.

1. looks awesome, did you get an O?

2. Yup ran me 350, i know crazy high but it was a real good find in iowa. Dank isnt easy to come byhere at all, and there is no strain names to be found ever.

3. Looks damn good.

$350 an oz isnt to bad, considering its rare appearance.

4. are you kidding me? 350 is way too much down at FL.

5. And $350 is a hell of alot to in So.Cal as well, but thats cause buds everywhere.

He mentioned that bud of that quality is hard to come by, so when it does come around why not spend the extra buck for it. Much better in all aspects.

6. ya thats also very true, i can only imagine.

7. Yea prices do kinda suck, but the quality is real good and i dont smoke reggie so thats just what has to be done. Its definatley worth it to me, the high prices just make me appreciate how much i love weed and gives me something to look forward to when i have room to grow. So all you that pay like 250 for that real dank, enjoi it while it lasts, and blaze one for me!!

8. you're pinky is very blue...

just a random thing i noticed:smoke: