Nice one mainstream media... wrong guy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I agree with Jennie Hampton

Sue the fuck out of CNN and hope for a big settlement.

2. Just like they call every single assault rifle an ak47 and every pistol a glock.

3. Didn't they try to say the Colorado theater shooter was some tea party bullshitter? How does a mistake like that even happen

4. Every time theres a shooting MSNBC always suggests the shooter is a tea partier, they were out and out reporting that gabrielle giffords shooter was a tea partier a while back even though the guy was nuts and quoted Marx on his MySpace page. That and literally every other minute they mention gun control. I hate MSNBC only reason I'm exposed to it is that the family watches it. :(

5. Looks like this was a hoax. It actually was the killer, or bother. Whatever. I still don't know. That's pretty fuckin strange though lol.

Apparently someone pretended to be him? Fuck if I know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNpe-wPc5E]Full Disclosure: Ct. State Police Threatening To Arrest Independent Journalists? - YouTube[/ame]

6. The killer had his brother's ID on him which caused the police to investigate

7. I'm glad I watched this, makes me respect Ben Swann even more. The officer was referring to the 30 Adam Lanza facebook profiles that popped up hours after the shooting, spewing all sort of BS including threats against other schools.

For example there was a fake Adam Lanza FB profile that popped up that made Lanza out to be a huge Tea Party supporter, who was part of a terrorist cell that was going to attack schools across the country. Total fearmongering BS thats what the sheriff was referring too.

8. Ben Swann is definitely going for credibility. He's definitely reviving journalism