Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice looking buds canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dinkus, Jun 9, 2009.

1. looks like some decent bud <3

2. Nice dro playa real dank. hows the xtc in canada is it getting worse?

3. piss off dude, by far the snobbiest shit i've read all day.

OP: don't listen to assclowns like that, tree you've got is legit. enjoy.

4. OK?:rolleyes:
    Lets get realistic here buddy. I practically lived in Ontario for a year so I know for a fact that's complete BS!
    I remember being told "this is the best bud Canada has to offer". Guess what it was?.......BEASTERS!
    I saw headies maybe 3 times the whole time I was there, which was over 9 months.
    Also, I get straight FUNK here in the States, so I would love to see bud TWICE as dank as mine anywhere in Canada, or on the internet.....
    Don't get me wrong, I love Canada and Canadians. :hello:

Merry Christmas,

MWK

5. Yeah this is kind of a misconception Canadians have about us Americans. While some areas are relatively dry, there is a lot of good bud to be found, especially in Cali :hello:. Canadians get more bud for their money, but you can't beat the medical selection we have here in socal.

6. This looks like the exact same shit Im getting.
    I swer I just picked up some last night that looks like that.

Its good shit.