Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nice little louisiana pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MCJewcy, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Got about 9g's the other week of this stuff, I just borrowed a camera for it that's why I only got the pictures. The nugs are dense as hell [the bigger ones are over 2g] and it was a bit leafier than I liked but it's some good indica.

Half of the pictures turned out blurry [I'm not much of a photographer] but here are the two that turned out ok. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. looks yummy

3. dense beaster

I like

4. Oh damn, just realized this is my first pickup I've shown on here.

I really need to invest in a digital cam.

5. I've got some from north la recently that looked just like that. Where in the state did you happen to come across that?

6. Some little hick town 15 minutes out of Baton Rouge. Not really sure where the guy's sources is. It's just some kid I met down here that delivers since I'm only living here temporarily.

7. for sure, looks good