Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice lil pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keep the shit talk coming, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSs

[COLOR=\"Red\"]This is bullshit and isn\'t tolerated. *RMJL[/COLOR]

2. Dude, just grow up, we are out of middle school. Go smoke a bowl and chill or something.

3. This punk still isnt banned?

4. :eek: :eek: OH MY GOD!! You better have fun with that bud! :smoke: :smoke:

5. haha i was thinking the same thing. soon enough dude.

6. \"Relaxin Blazer\" no no no, you are up tight and give stoners a bad name, its people like you that give people reasons to put stoners down saying they are stupid or just jerk off\'s and weed is the only thing they have in life, so go be a jerk off somewhere else

EDIT: Nice Pick up man, and dont let anyone else say otherwise

7. you people get too excited, this all started out with me just speaking my mind and if you dont like what I say BOO HOO

8. I dont know dude. Its just common sense. This guy gets 14 ounces of DANK looking bud. But youre \"too good\" for it huh?
    And calling us fags wont get you respect from anyone. If you\'re here just to piss people off, then fuck you. If not then show more respect to people.

edit: Speaking your mind:
    \"Tastes like dirt, scratches the fuck out of your throat, gives you a crappy 20 min buzz and leaves you with a nice headache\"

Im sure you must know how that bud tastes, feels, and how the comedown is, better than anyone else here, just by the pic. Right?

9. Sorry, guys. I asked that the arguing stop and it didn\'t so this thread is closed for now due to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.