Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice lil pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wow, you\'re definately in a different galaxy :hippie:

2. I\'m almost positive I have smoked those same beasties.

they aren\'t bad at all

3. no sense of humor either... :poke:

4. why the hell are you guys fucking arguing in this thread? stop trolling the threads like a punk ass and just respect the mans pickup...

nice pickup man, looks good, push it out

5. haha yupp, it deff looks like to be almost a pound of your average beaster! the bag size hurts, but it definatly burns long and gets you high.. the price for beasters arround here (near niagara falls/canadian border) is usually not bad, no more than 200 an ounce. So your price for that pound wasn\'t bad either for that quality beast..

It\'s funny, I jus picked up the same exact stuff!! I actually got jipped though.... I was suppose to be gettin an oz of dank bud for a reasonable price, but some shit happened and I ended up paying $225 jus for a zip of the same orange beasters!!! I\'m sort of pissed but I\'ll get it back, and hopefully get a zip of danks for that price soon..

6. Yeah, you\'re definately jealous. You can just delete your forum account, if you like.

Yeah, she pretty much just burned you so bad you have no idea what\'s going on. And you\'re not even stoned. That\'s stupidity at its finest.

7. Argue in PMs or, better yet, don\'t argue. There\'s no reason for any of this. So, stop, please. :)

8. I say why dont we get that SACK in the PIC all sit down and just smoke it.

9. count me out :laughing:

10. cool, you seem like the only person on GC i wouldnt want to smoke with.

11. I personally really like Beasters, I bought a half-ounce of them for $175 before 420 and had one hell of a good time, they give me a great time. And yeah, the Beasters here look exactly like the ones you have. Good buds.

12. pwn3d

13. god damn have fun with that.

14. lmao... I don\'t even remember posting last night. Good times.

akforty7s, That is a beautiful bag man. lol sooo hot. :smoke:

15. Wow I wish I could have that sac...damn. How much longer do you think it\'ll be before you smoke it all?

Sucks your thread got so offtopic...truley is a great pickup. \"lil\" hahaha yeah right.

16. Looks good to me. Enjoy....

17. 175 for 14 grams dude?? Damm that harsh, and I thought I was gettin skimped on $225 for the ounce.. I can usually get a half for no more than 120 for beasters. Its decent bud and all, looks good sometimes and gets you high for the price.. At least for the prices arround here (near NiagaraFalls/Canadian border...)

Now 175 for a ZIP of beasters would be a slight hookup arround here.. :)

18. But hey man, whatever gets you high. Not bashin u or nothin like these other fools on this thread :laughing:

And times are rough sometimes..

19. Ya $225 for a half of that no way I would pay that. I can get a half of blueberry in Indy for cheaper than that. Oh well weed is weed. We have all smoked shit at some time in our lives.

And if you think you got ripped off when I was in Mexico I got some of the dirtiest, wettest, bottom of the plant green you can imagine, but hey it was all I could get and you have to learn to make do with what you got.

And whatever his name is a douche for flaming on bud when he doesnt even have any, sit that shit down in front of that fruit and he would be on it like a fat kid on the last piece of cake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.