Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice lil pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godam thats a fat sack. hahaha

2. pretty much.......... fuck haters

oh... and DAMN! nice lookin nuggers

3. AHAHHAHAHA thats outrageous, I kinda feel sorry for you.... nah nevermind.
    1. The reason you think its good is because you have nothing to compare too.
    2. Your bowls last so long is because it wasnt cured properly...Thats why your 14 oz\'s look like a HP at most.

Enjoy sucker~:wave:

4. what the hell is your deal man? so what if he doesn\'t have premo bud like you do, no need to be a complete ass about it.

5. thats true... maybe its because i havent smoked in 2 days :eek:

plus its pretty annoying when people praise bush.

Yes!!! My rep is red ive been a bad boy.

6. wtf man? I really don\'t get it. Seriously I just don\'t get you. Sometimes I have great greens and sometimes I don\'t. It is a fact of life as a consumer who doesn\'t grow. I find your banter to be 100% ridiculous Yarostafari. [​IMG]

7. Holy hell that is a lot of bud my friend.

8. Yeah... that\'s a lot of bud, haha. Looks tasty!

9. Your right man.. I dont know good bud at all. your 100% right. I have nothing to compare it too..

cough:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I happen to enjoy beasters. So what?? Its personal preference. Clearly I\'ve smoked better bud. Just because you disagree with me doesnt mean you have to bash and pretend you know things about me. No bud to compare it to? You dont know me fool.. you dont know what bud I see/smoke.

Can a mod ban this punk? I thought flaming was not allowed on these boards

10. whaaa...
    speechless

11. thats sick +rep on 14 oz of some dank beasters

12. I love bush son so why dont you step off. If you want to argue politics find a politic forum dont bring it to the city

13. I\'ll have to side with AK47 here... I smoke stuff similar looking to what he\'s got when its been a while after my last harvest(I do small crops), and its really not that bad. I\'ve been told I grow some pretty dank shit, and its usually White Rhino and AK-48... quality stuff. When that runs out I just get bud from one of my buddies.. 20-25 an eighth but it still gets me ripped. I don\'t think he came in here claiming it was god\'s primo bud either.:rolleyes:

14. good shit ak i like that shit

and i have to disagree i live in new england i think we get pretty good bud

from newhampshire. vermont. mainee

15. Don\'t worry everyone, thats just the jealousy(sp?) talking hehe.

Nice pick up man, I wish I had the money, but I\'m all the more glad for you:hello:

16. Beasters are my preference man! Rollin fatty blunts off those is the shit. Schwag is best outta joints and blunts, dank is for pieces, beasts for either or. How quick you gonna smoke that sack up?+rep

17. Jealousy... you gotta be fuckin kidding me, I havent smoked commercial shit like that in a loooooong while.

PS I love how worked up get you guys when someone says something other then what you wanna hear, pretty humorous.

18. What\'s even sadder is a pathic poser jacking off to flaming STONERS. You\'re super cool. You are arguing preference. Wake up.

19. ^ or not....:laughing:

20. If you call this foreplay, you suck at it. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.