"Nice Guys" of okcupid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Physical appearances are such a dumb thing to get hung up on. The only time I've ever said anything was when a bf would wear sweat pants every fucking day. Shopping? Sweats. Working? Sweats. Out to dinner? SWEATS. I said, baby you are really hot when you wear jeans, can you wear them more? Hahaha.But as for facial hair, it's your face god damn it! Why would I ask you to change it?

2. the only thing i got against hairy legs onna female is feelin it pricking me when im layin with her.. i dont like it

3. Oh no doubt there are two distinct sides to that....women that love beards and women that hate them.

Did he write a song for you titled "I'm gonna rock your body (till the break of dawn)" ?? Because I so would...SOLO!! widdily widdily widdily widdily waaaaaa!!!
    [​IMG]

LMAO I crack me up..anyhow.

Yea I don't understand why so many guys have such an aversion to women having any hair beyond their scalp but w/e it's cool, any girls I spend time with know they should just do whatever makes them feel good. The only time I care about her looks/appropriate attire is not skanking it up at family functions...my gramps/young nephew trying to will them titties out of that fantastically whoreish top all through christmas dinner and the shit I catch from the women in my family over it just is not worth it....I have a fairly conservative family...need just a little accommodation.

4. only last a little bit....when it get's longer and soft it actually feels quite nice, at least i think so, may freak others out but i love it.

5. Hahaha fucking Carl. That dirty bastard.
    I'm from a conservative family myself so I get that. I would feel pretty awkward with my titties out around family. But I think I'm more self conscious about male attention than most haha.

6. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Hahaha fucking Carl. That dirty bastard.
    I'm from a conservative family myself so I get that. I would feel pretty awkward with my titties out around family. But I think I'm more self conscious about male attention than most haha.[/quote]

Seeing as how were not related...

Titties?

7. yes yes.. titties please

8. You've seen them! You got special hubby privileges ;)

I'm too scurred. I've been getting in too much trouble lately lol.

9. man.. me too haha

conspiracy

10. all of this is weird

11. That's true I have :D

12. Who's that?
    [​IMG]

Oh hey envy how are you!:D

13. Damn envy is a good looking lady.

14. Yea she is....and you can never have her.....the usual envy tricks ya know.

15. [quote name='"Sensi Brain"']
    I have a guy in class that's afraid to hug girls, whenever someone hugs him, he just moves his arm a little but hesitates..[/quote]

Being shy is an extremely hard thing to get over. I was like this in middle school and it still pops up from time to time

16. It's a terrible feeling that just perpetuates itself. It's an ugly downward spiral and it takes a lot to break the habit

17. There aren't many actual "nice guys." Just guys who use being nice and a knight in shining armor as a method of trying to seduce women. Unfortunately, it never works.

18. I think you're right

19. Psh. No fair.

20. Most guys on OkCupid are just looking to get laid, not all, but most, its hard to find a legit guy on there.