"Nice Guys" of okcupid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Lol fine by me.

2. And shaving my legs less frequently than some hardly means I don't keep up my appearance.

Damn I did not mean to quote myself and I can't delete it on my phone lol.

3. no hippies around here?

hairy legs big whoop
    rub some dirt on them if your worried.

4. :laughing: bummer :rolleyes:

5. Is that how your brain works little girl? The real message I'm trying to convey is that you should shave your legs...

No one ever thought... "Wow that girls eyes and face are so pretty.... and her legs are so hairy! I gotta make a move!"

6. How hairy are you talkin?

Stubble ain't no thing but if its as hairy as my leg we have a problem. I don't really know what the huge deal is though, really as long as their vaginas are nice and neatly shaved, its no big deal.

And arm pits, shave that shit. That's worse to me then hairy legs

7. This is my motto.

Far more important.

8. For real legs come like last imo for parts girls need to shave

9. Like I said if I think there is the slightest chance that someone is going to be touching my legs I shave. If I'm going on a date I shave. If I'm dating someone I shave pretty often, I just don't give a fuck about having completely hairless legs 24/7. If no one is going to be looking at or touching my legs why the fuck should i care if there is hair on them? Other areas of my body are a different story lol.

10. you never know when and what opportunities you might happen upon. never know when you are going to meet someone. so i always try to keep myself ready for an encounter because you never know when it might happen.
    who knows how many opportunities have been missed because i wasn't looking and feeling my best.
    there have been times where i've had an opportunity, but didn't act on it because i didn't look and feel my best.
    there have probably also been times where i didn't even notice opportunities that i had because i wasn't looking for them because i knew i wasn't looking my best.

point is, you should take care of yourself. you never know when you might meet the love of your life, or that really hot girl who wants to bang you, or a business opportunity, or whatever the hell.

11. Or I could just practice self control and not fuck random people lol. I'm not going to spend a bunch of tme and effort on my appearance every day because there's a slight possibility that one day a situation might arise where I will regret having a little hair on my legs.
    Bottom line is I don't feel the need to hold myself to society's standard of beauty and I'm perfectly fine with that. You do you and I'll do me. :)

12. Yeah. I try to not go around getting myself into situations where strangers are feeling up my legs...

13. Exactly.

I let my leg hair grow out for like a week, maybe two if I'm single. It keeps your skin much healthier if you shave less. When I'm dating a guy I shave everything all the time. But if a guy told me "you have to shave" Id be like "the fuck I do" and I wouldn't do it just because he told me to. I do it because I want to not because I'm obligated.

And I don't fuck random people either so there's never a time where Id wish Id shaven. I'm completely with honeymoon on this one.

14. I think the system regulates itself quite well. Hairy women aren't attractive to precisely the types of guys who would make them miserable anyway.

Some women probably intentionally keep their legs hairy to scare away the more controlling, conventional guys.

15. Hairy legs dont bother me, unless they're hairier than a jewish grizzly.

It's not like the bulk of you could get really hot girls, anyway :D

16. Hhahaha the breaking bad guy. This is too much I don't even knkw

17. #58 CapitanQ, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    Great thread zed...I got at least 20min of solid lulz out of it inhaling coffee on the opener, tyvm.

I don't get the leg shaving thing....:confused: do guys really take issue with hairy girls? I mean they are apes just like us wtf really?

IDK if she lets me keep my beard she can shave or not shave whatever the fuck she wants IDGAF, if I can't keep the beard I would have to insist that she not shave....:cool:

18. People shouldn't be obligated to do anything. Especially cultural standards. Just my freshie .2 cents

19. I love bearded men