"Nice Guys" of okcupid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Wrong. Hair on legs is not anywhere close to being on the same level as not showering for 3 weeks.
    And every BF I've had has not cared if I shave my legs or not.
    I would purposefully not shave my legs just to spite your order lmao :p

2. Yes. This.

Hairy legs do not equal dirty legs. Three weeks of not showering is pretty effin dirty, man.

3. They sure showed you, you misogynist pig!

Nah, jk, I agree with you. :smoking:

4. I wouldn't say they are obligated to shave their legs,BUT,I'm a leg man and if a girl had overly hairy legs it would be a HUGE turn off and I'd be incredibly disappoint.A few days of stubble is fine,but once it grows out enough to actually be able to really see it without looking up close,I can't do.I love that soft smooth feeling of a girls gams. :yummy:

And as far as the Nice Guy/Douche bag scenario goes,it's all about finding the right balance of being both.

The douche bag comes off with much more confidence and the overly nice guy just seems like a total pussy.You have to be somewhat cocky(but not a straight up dick head)and nice,but not to the point where you're so overly nice that you look desperate,which is what happens most of the time for the "nice guy."

5. :laughing:

This is another HUGE issue guys have;reading body language.

This girl is obviously uncomfortable and creeped out by this dude,but he probably didn't get the hint lol.

6. exactly! i mean you aren't obligated. just don't be surprised when you stop getting the dick. just like i wouldn't be surprised if you stopped giving me pussy if i stopped showering. the 3 weeks thing was an exaggeration, but i thought it got the point across. guess not :confused_2:

7. No, you got the point across. Hairy legs on a chick is nasty. Shave those mofos. If I wanted to fuck someone with hairy legs, I'd fuck a dude.

8. Lmao. Your point would be valid if it weren't for all the times my ex(s) begged for sex despite the hair on my legs :rolleyes: when it comes to getting pussy, guys will take it at any state.

I shave my legs but I fucking hate it, I always cut myself :(

Anyway, what's this thread about? :smoking:

9. Disagree. Neanderthals need not apply.

10. #31 *ColtClassic*, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    I'm not siding with anybody, but some of the questions are probably worded in such a sense that it makes anybody's views look more one-sided than they actually are.

I mean, do they let you choose whatever you want, or do they make you choose from a list(?):

A.) Women are NOT obligated to shave their legs.

B.) Women ARE obligated to shave their legs.

^
    Depending upon whether or not you care about shaved legs, you are probably going to pick one despite whether or not you think the word "obligated" is the right word.

I think a website like that probably uses such explicit language to make it easier to spot red-flags and really just differences in opinion in general. I'm sure some guys would've rather said "prefer" than "Is/are obligated".

Just sayin' :eek:

11. There is a difference between hairy and stubbly. It takes me about 2 weeks to get hairy legs (and I've been there many time I don't shave my legs often if I'm not dating especially in winter) but only takes 2 days to get stubble. Fuck shaving every other day. Its a time consuming chore and shaving too often irritates my skin. I shave every 4-5 days and I've never heard complaints. The hair is not dark and my legs are soft.

12. Haha! Nothing wrong with a little stubble. I was talking about fur.

13. ew. i couldn't go that long without shaving, i maintain :smoke:

14. So no "winter coat" for you?:D

15. I maintain other areas but idgaf about my legs haha. Even when super long my leg hair is not very noticable. My friend on the other hand...her hair is super dark and noticable and grows very fast and isn't soft. If I had that situation I would shave more.
    If I think there is a chance someone will be touching my legs I will shave but other than that I leave it be haha.

16. [​IMG]

17. I shave every 2 or 3 days, but I'm not obligated.

18. Ok hairy lady who does not keep up appearance, you won't be spreading your legs for me anytime soon, because I ain't comin a knockin.

19. you are so obligated, how dare you not succumb to cultural standards!